The Truth

(You also like dads style to! why just go with Harley's outfit? you got the best of both!)

Damian's pov
    Her conversation goes on for awhile untill she gets tired and decides to call it a night.
"YAWN!" she streches her arms and just watches the city for a bit. "hh..hey Damian." she mumbles just loud enough for me to hear her. I'm suprised but I slowly step out of my hidding place.
"hello Wild Spade." I say in my deep vigilanty voice. I slowly walk towards her carefuly wathching her movements for any sighn of an attack.
" Is that all you have to say? " she askes still looking at the city below.
"Is there something you want me to say?" I say as I finally join her near the edge of the roof. from here I can see her face which has tears streaming down her face. I do my best to resist reaching out to wipe them away from her beutiful (S/C) cheeks.
"That you hate me and you never want to see me agin would be a start." She mumbles to herself. That catches me off gard and I gasp slightly.
"I couldn't say that, I can't lie to you." now it's her turn to gasp and she turns to look me in the eyes. Her beutiful (E/C) eyes look at me full of emotions as the lights of Gotham reflect in them and her (H/L) (H/C) blows in the wind. I stare deep into those eyes and find myself lost in them. This moment is to perfect and even though my head is yelling at me not to, I lean in and bring my lips to hers. She tenses for a bit but relaxes and kisses back. I close my eyes and deepen the kiss.

(Y/N) POV      
He kissed me! you scream to yourself as you slowly relax then kiss back. 'I can't belive it! why dosen't he hate me now?' you think as Damian deepens the kiss then snakes one arm around your waist and the other to cup your neck. You find your arms going up to rest themselves anound his neck then your hands find his hair and tangles themselfs in it. This goes on untill you both need air so you part gasping but still staying in eachothers arms as he moves his other arm around your waist as well.
"Why?" you ask still out of breath. "why don't you hate me?" you can feel tears start to well up again.
" Becase..." He's quiet for a bit as if wondering the same thing himself. "Becase I think I l-l-love you." He mumbles and looks away from you slitely. even tough it's dark you can swear you see some blush creeping from under his mask. You think about it for a bit then start giggling uncontolably in his arms. "What's so Funny?" he asks looking to your giggling form.
"I-i-it's just..." You struggle to form words through your laghter "It's just that who would think ya know?" you take in a few more deep breaths before looking up at him. "Who would think that the children of Batman and The Joker would fall in love with eachother? It's kind of ironic right?" You manage to say as you calm down a bit still looking at the caped crusader. A silince falls over him for a bit befaore he smiles a bit.
"Wait dose that mean you love me too?" He smirks at you and now its your turn to blush and look away.
"Yes it dose, I guess." You mumble just loud enough for him to hear you. he lifts your head up to face him using his gloved fingers. He then captures your lips with his once more, this time you kiss back imeditly pressing yourself into him but being careful to keep balance. It dosen't take long untill your in a full on make out sesion with him pulling as close as humanly possible. If it wasen't for the cold nip in the wind you would think this was a dream. He pullss back and so you look up to him.
"Come back to school please." he begs you with what you think is puupy eyes but it's hard to tell with the mask. You sigh in and think about it.  "please every one is freaking out worried for you." You look back towards the city.
" What crazy story have they come up with?" you ask thinking about how long you have been gone.
"everyones gone nuts! they think you were abducted by the Joker or something." you giggle a bit at that last one.
"there not half wrong then." you say looking back to him.
"I guess thats true. He shurly treated you well in his care." Damian smirks at you.
"Well you know how tough I am, after all I beat you pretty easily." You smirked up at him. You could tell he got a little flusstered at your statement.
"I let you win. "
"Oh really now." Your smirk grew.
"Yes. I didn't know what to expect and I let my gard down." He said in a matter-of-fact tone and looked away from you sticking his nose in the air.
"That shure dosen't explin all the times I beat you as Wild Spade." You remark. You are almost certian he's blushing right now.
"Whatever." He mumbles to himself.
"Hey it's getting a little cool out here and I'm in my pj's. Can we go inside?" You question.
"I don't know I should get back before Batman finds us." He steps back a bit and you detach yourself from him.
"Oh okay." You say and look down at the gravle.
"Hey (Y/N)?"
"Yes Damian?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?" you giggle a bit at his slightly stupid question.
"Yes." you reply and then smile up at him. "And don't worry I'll be back at school on Monday. I'll make it look like I snuck away on my parents trip and they just got back." You replied knowing you could pull it off real easy.
"Good. every one will be happy your okay." He said then pulled you in for a quick goodbye kiss, then whished away using his grapling hook. As you go back inside you think to yourself, What have I just gotten myself into...