Girls night 2

Y/N pov

"You are the best guys!" you whimper into your (F/F) ice cream. You take up a large spoon of the frozen treat and stuff it into you mouth as both girls set there own bowls on the tinted glass coffee table and give you a hug from both sides.

"You know that were always here for you (Y/N)" Willow mumbles in to your side.

"Yha we've got your back girl this is no problem." Chela says pulling away to eat her ice cream agin. Willow lingers in you hip for a bit before slowly pushing herself up.

"Thanks you two." You say allowing yourself to smile a bit. You jolt off the couch as gun shots are suddenly herd from the bottom floor.

"What was that!" Chela hisses next to you in an attack mode.

"I don't know ladies, i think we might have some party crashers." A wicked smile spread across your mouth as you leap over the couch and to your duffle bag. Chelas eyes sparkle as she goes over to her bag. Willow just walks over to a potted plant, all of you change in seconds and are now clad in your fighting gear. "Come on girls lets go kick them out." You all go to the stairs as more shots are fired. You dont even think about it as you jump down the middle of the stair case followed by your friends. Willow uses some kind of vine to stop her decant and you and Chela both use grappling guns that you had made a few years back. You all land safely on the bottom floor and the guns are as loud as can be then you realise something.

"Dammit! I left my weapons at home!" you shout over the noise.

"Darn girl what are you going to do now!" Chela asks you as she gets out her personal whip.

"Screw it!" You yell then charge through door separating the stairs and you from the guns and bullets on the other side. The girls behind you just looked to each other and shrugged before chasing after you. The men who where shooting had no ides what was coming all they saw was a black and red blur before one of their men where down. you had punched one of them in the head with all the momentum and strength possible. you then spotted a tall wooden coat stand with metal hooks for the coats only an arms length away, you smiled and grabbed it. It had one jacket hanging from it but it fell as you swept your new found weapon in-front of you like a sword. The men in black suits chuckled a bit from behind there cheap costume masks from party city. the one closest to you was wearing a batman mask and holding a semi-automatic gun and his suit had an odd symbol on it that you couldn't quite make out.

"You think you can beat us with that little girl?" He asked squaring off with you as Chela and Willow found there own targets. His voice held hint of some kind of accent but you couldn't tell where from.

" I could beat you without it to." You say as you look at you nails vainly. he just laughs and raises his gun at you.

"Why batman!" You joke with the odd man. "I thought you didn't own those things!" You laugh as he pulls the trigger and you run up to the man as the bullets fire. Your right up next to the man and he had not hit you with a single bullet. "I can see why you dont use them that much bats your a terrible shot!" You exclaim then swing the coat rack hard and knock the gun right out of his hands. "Thats more like it bats lets fist fight! Your idea is wonderful!" You throw the coat rack into the back of the man willow is fighting and it hits him right in the spine. you then back away a bit from your stunned pray. He blinks a bit then gets ahold of whats going on and sets him self up to fight you. Now Battsy what are ya waiting for?? Come on! Hit me with your best shot!" The man swings his hammer like fist at you but he's too slow as you easily sidestepped out of the way. You then swung your leg into his back knocking the wind out of him. Once he was down you picked up his fallen weapon. The mask had fallen off and you were now looking down at the mans face, it was burned badly like someone stuffed his face in a forge.
" hey Wild what's the holdup?" Chela asked from behind you. You brought the weapon up then down onto his skull knocking him out in one fell swoop.
" nothing!" You say then blew some stray hair out of your face. " let's give my dad his new playmates!" You day then start tying all of the men up.
(Time skip!!)
"Bye daddy have fun!" You say as you and the girls wave goodbye to the smiling green haired man.
" bye dear thanks for my new pals!"
He says waving back.
"Now let's go we need a shower all that fun made me sweat!" Willow bellowed from your side. *sniff, sniff*
"Peew!! Your right I need soap ASAP!" You say as you all pile into the van that will take you back to the hideout.