Bomb shell

(HELLOW EVERYONE!!!! BOOM! *giggles*)

(Your pov)

You can't believe your doing this! your going to fight your crush in order to try and get him to leave you alone and hope that your feelings for him fade. you are waiting in the abandoned warehouse for Damian Wayne aka robin. 'I have to do this! i have to do this!' you say to yourself over and over agin. you can't have a crush on your fathers worst enemies sidekick! you are dressed in your work out clothes instead of your Wild Spade costume so that you don't give away your secret to him even though you know his. You had put it all together at the toy store after Chela and the owner went off to discuss the payment he owed us. we knew that he had sunk in and pretended to rob the man just so that he didn't throw our "pal" in prison for selling drugs in toys. anyway you noticed the hair style and figger all to well. *CREEK!* you turn to here the door swing open. You see Damian Standing there in his work out clothes as well.

     "your a little late sir." you say trying to sound like his posh rich friends and give a little bow just to make fun of him. Giving him a smirk as you rise.

      "You don't know what you've just gotten yourself into." he says in his deep yet young voice that just melts your heart. NO!! this is to get him to leave you alone! you remind yourself. and curl your hands into fists, and take a fighting stance.

      " then show me." you do your best to snarl as he walks over to you.

     "No problem miss."  he says and gets into his own stance. the fight begins as you go to punch him. you knew he would doge the punch so you trip him as he doges. He wasn't expecting that and he almost falls, Key word almost. you smirk as he looks at you with wide eyes.

     "How did you do that?" he says getting back in a fighting stance.

    "You don't know what you got yourself into." you mimic and wait for him to go at you. Which he dose after a few moments. He fakes a punch as you doge and bloke his real attack which was a low kick. "You should have taken my warning and not watched me in class." You spat at him as you both square off agents each other you both of you barely braking a sweat.

     "Who are you?" He asks and you flinch a little at the question. He took advantage of that flinch and tackled you to the ground and startled you as you fight to get up. He was much heavier than you and he had pinned you arms down with his own so you really couldn't brake his hold on you. "Answer my question and I'll let you up." he says as he stares down into your (E/C) eyes and you look up into his captivating green ones. you bit back your words not daring to tell him. you had to think of a lie and quick but you know he would be able to tell if you lied to him. Then a thought came to you.

     "Why don't you tell me your little secret first." you said in a low voice to add power to your words. he was taken back by that and you used that to flip him over so that you were on top pinning him down on his stomach. you held his hands behind his back as high up as possible without braking them. "Learn this know Damian Wayne" you leaned down closer to his ears and lowered your voice even more. "I don't take kindly to playboys like you so go find another girl to lie about to your love to." you slam his head into the floor knocking him just barely unconscious. you know that he will feel that in the morning but still remember his little lesson. you leave the ware house and hop on your (F/C) motorcycle. It was a different one than your Wild Spade one but you still love it, this time you fallow the speed limit because you don't want to ruin your secret reputation.

Damian's pov    

"uhggg...." I get up and look at where I am. I see dreary walls of a abandoned ware house, then all of what just happened floods my brain and blush runs up my cheeks. Grayson and Todd must never know about this! I think to myself. How did she beat me though? It's almost like she knew my fighting style and it felt so familiar. Ware did she learn how to fight like that?

      "Hey demon spawn!" ooh no.... i look up and see Todd and Grayson on the roof looking down at me smiles on there faces. They make there way down with there grapples.

     "Who was the girl Dami?" Grayson asks folding his hands together and batting his eyelashes at me.

     "It's none of your business." I scoff at the idiot I call my brother.

     "She looks pretty tough but how did she beat the all mighty Damian Wayne?' Todd teases me.

    "I was going easy on her and under estimated her ability." I say and fold my arms over my chest and look away from them as red spreads across my cheeks from embarrassment.

     "Ohhhh... Whats this! HE'S BLUSHING!!!!!!!" Grayson started jumping in circles like an idiot and Todd fell over laughing and holding his stomach.

   "THIS IS TO GOOD!" Todd says as he rolls over on the floor.

     " Who is she I need details!" they both say at the same time.

    "(Y/N) (L/N) She go's to my school." I say in the calmest voice I could muster as the red fades from my cheeks.

    "Okay now why did she beat you up?" Todd asks me sending daggers at me. "Did you do something stupid to make the poor girl upset with you?"

    "Of corse not." I say looking away from him.

    "What did you do?" Grayson asks and frown at me. I sigh and look him in the eyes.

   "I looked at her during our shared classes." I say truthfully.

  "What classes do you share?" Grayson continued.

    "All of them..." I state and look down as Todd burst out in another fit of laughs.

    "You are hopeless Damian." Grayson sighs. "Lets go home." I nod and we all start home them by roof tops and me by motorcycle.

(Hope you liked it, more soon!!..... hopefully.)