Girls Night!

(Love this pic!! I think it go's really well with it being the daughters of the famous villein treo!)   

Y/N pov    

"Mom!!" you yell as tears stream down your face as you slam the door to your home.

"yes darling?!" Your mom yells as she rushes down the stairs to find your crying form. "What happened? do you need your stuffed animals? Do you want a sandwich? who do I need to beat up with a bat? are you okay?" she questions you as she brings you into a caring a gentle hug.

"Mom...?" you begin

"Yes sweetie?" your mother replies softly.

"Can I not go to school tomorrow? There are a couple people i need to get away from for a bit..." you quietly mumble into your moms hair as she continues to squeeze you as a few more tears come down on her shoulder. You weren't exactly lying about that but it was just one person and you didn't want you mom finding out who it was. you didn't want Damian lose his head to your mothers bat. Your mother sighs into your shoulder and she thinks about it for a bit and you start to worry she would say no.

"I'll talk to your principle to night but your going to have to work it off when you get back and dont make a habit of this young lady, Your not allowed to drop out understand."  your mom pulls back a bit and looks you in the eyes with an oddly serious look on her face.

"yes mom."you say and then hug her some more.

"If you want you can go to the hide out 14 for a couple of days to really avoid who ever these people are..." you where so shocked and happy that your mom said that, that you just hugged her tighter and then ran up to your room to pack and wash off the make-up.

"Thanks mom!" you yell from the top of the stairs.

"Your welcome dear!! You leave tonight if you going so pack up fast!" your mom shouts back. Your mom is the best! You think as you slam the door to your room and rush to your shower first. In all the excitement you didn't realize that you where missing your backpack.

Damian's pov   

I had a bit of a fight with father about returning the backpack in person but eventually we came to an agreement, or at least a compromise. Grayson is going to rerun the pack but i'm allowed to go with him and wait in the car. I don't see how that makes anything better! if she knows who we are then she will know him to! but at least i get to go and hopefully see her from the doorway. The words she said in that class room while i had her in my arms, I couldn't love you even if I wanted to. That has been in my brain all afternoon. if there is any hope in those words i want to cling to them. I know it sounds cheesy but I can't help thinking things like that! it's both annoying and wonderful at the same time!

"grrrr!" i mumble from the passenger seat and grip my hair. Dick glances at me from the drivers side and smiles then turns back towards the road and smirks. "Shut up." i grumble at him, why is he so annoying?

"i didn't say anything Dami." he smirks as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Grrrr.." I mumble agin as he chuckles and turns into her neighborhood which is spread out like crazy. her house is on the end of the road and it takes about 20minutes to reach her home and we only passed two other homes and a lot of fences. We finally pull up to her house after a mostly silent drive with allot of smirks from Grayson and daggers shot from me. as we pull up a (F/C) motorcycle pulls out and passes up at full speed. Grayson just shrugs and gets out of the car.

"Okay Damian I'm going to return the bag and your going to stay here like father said, got it?" He questions me. I roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"Don't you see that she just left! Whats the point of me staying in here if she's not going to see me anyway! I can return the dam bag." i huff and cross my arms.

"Aww! little Damian all huffy because he can't see his crush!" Richard squeals like an idiot as i roll my eyes. "Fine... since the danger is gone you can drop off the bag." He says and my head snaps up to him.

"really?" I question and he nods his head. I hop out of the car and grab her bag and rush up the stairs to her front door. once I get up there I knock on the door and here footsteps react from inside. A tall man with brown hair and sharp green eyes looks down at me with his eyebrows raised. he was wearing a butlers uniform much like Alfred's but with a hint of purple in it.

"Yes?" he asked me in an unwelcoming voice.

"Hi um is (Y/N) here?" I asked even though i already knew the answer.

"No."He said then his eyes fell on her bag in my hand. "I'll take that sir thank you." he said and held out his hand for the bag. "Who may I tell her retuned it to her?" He asked with his hand still out stretched.

"Actually I was hoping I could rerun it to her myself." I said holding onto the pack a little tighter.

"I told you she is not here. So hand over the bag please sir." He said clearly getting annoyed with me.

"Fine...but can I at least take it up to her room?" I ask running out of patience myself.

"You want me to let an unknown teenage boy rummage around in my bosses daughters room without her here?" he asked like I was an idiot. "I would lose my job on the spot! So just hand over her bag and I'll tell her you delivered it, okay." He said it clearly wasn't a question so I handed it over to him.

"Tell her Damian sent it alright." I said as he took the bag from me and nodded.

"She will be informed when she gets back Goodbye." He said then slammed the in my face.

"Well that went well!" Grayson chuckled form behind me as I descended the stairs. When i reached him i punched him in the gut and got in the car.

"Shut up Dick." I said as I slammed the car door. Grayson just held his stomach for a bit then got in the car and growled at me. Now it was my time to smirk. With that we drove off on are way home. On the way back a new thought plagued my mind, where was she going?

Time skip!

Y/N pov  

You pulled over and parked by hideout 14, its an old apartment complex your family owns. You dont use it for renting out anymore obviously, but it made the perfect hiding place! The out side looks like a regular apartment place and you have a few of your fathers employees living here on the lower levels. your dad can be brutal but he totally did up the inside so they can live comfortably. The top floors are for you and you parents so you park your bike in the vip parking. You grabbed your small floral print bag out of the tiny compartment in your bike and walk into the complex. no-one was in the hallway as you go to the gold colored privet elevator. You took out a small black card and swiped it in the little slot and then the doors opened for you. As you walked in you pulled out your phone and then pressed the top button and dialed Chela and Willow. They picked up on the first ring.

"Whats up?" They both said in unisson. You held back a few more tears then choked out.

"I need a girls night."