Chrismas special one shot

(AU This is not part of the official story line!!)
(Y/N) POV
You stepped outside and breathed in the cold air.
"Ahh." you sigh as you start your morning jog around the wayen manor. As you jog you think back to the crazy year you have had, how you and Damian started dating and you oving into the manor with his family of bats and birds. You laghed to yourself as the snow crunched under you shoes.
"Hey dearest." Damian says as he jogs up next to you. You haden't even noticed his aproch.
"Hey Dami." You reply as you two slow down to a walking pace.
"are you exited for tommarow?" He asks as he takes your hand in his. You start to swing your enclosed hands together to the pace your walking.
"Yup." you say in a sadish tone as the snow covered ground becomes very intresting all of a sudden. Damian brings you both to a stop then makes his way to the front of you. He lifts your head up to look into your eyes.
"What's wrong dearest?" He asked in a soft and caring voice. You stare into his deep green eyes.
"It's just... t-that this is my first Christmas without my parents." You reply then break eye contact with him, feeling ashamed of yourself for bringing it up. You are suddenly pulled into a tight embrace by your normally cold boyfriend. It takes you a minute but then you hug him back.
"I fully understand." He whisper in your ear. " I had a hard time with my first Christmas away from my Mother. So I know how it feels." You cry a little into his shoulder due to the caring he was willing to show.
"Thank you Damian." You both pull apart and finish your walk together.
(Time skipper!!)
You both walk inside and Alfred helps you with your coats. Your still a little down but you do your best to smile as you go to the tv room that was practicly a theater. suddenly Richard stops you and Damian on your path.
"Hey love birds!!"
"What?" Damina says to his bubbly big brother.
"Look up" he says and smiles all big and goofy. You slowly look up then relise whats going on. Dick had hung misltoe all over and finally caught some one under it. you turn a little red as you look to Damian. Damian smirs and leans down to kiss your cheek.
"Aww... Your no fun Dami." Dick pouts and walks away. Once his brother is out of sight Damain leand down and gives you a real kiss.
"Lets take that down so no one else gets suck under it." he says once you pull away.
"Ya I think I know a better place for it." YOU smile at your little plan. you and Damian take the misltoe then go looking for a fishing pple to atach it to.
(another time skip! Becase I can!)
You two spend forever trying to get his brothers under it with there crushes and it works pretty well. You succsesfully embares every single bat brother. However you still have one more person on your list, the big bat himself. You pull out your phone and make a quick call.
"Hey Diana hey it's me (Y/N) would you mind coming for a vist? It's been forever and I have a Christmas gift for you." You say into the phone. you listen to her rply and she said shes free and will be right over! You hang up then put the rest of your plan in action! (Sorry if you don't like the Batman x Wonderwoman ship but it's my favorite and this is my fanficton so deal with it their cute together and you can't change my mind!!) you find Alfred and fill him in on your plan, the deal is he's going to let Bruce get the door then your going to deploy the misltoe. you also tell everyone else in the house not to get the door for her when she arives and make sure Bruce gets it. after a few minetes of waiting the door bell finally rings and just as planed Bruce is the one to ansew it. He opens the door and you deploy the miltoe.
"Hello Diana." Bruce smiles at her.
"hey Bruce It's good to see you." They hug and then you lower the misltoe right above them.
"hey you two look up." You say from the stair well you were hidding on. they look up and they both turn red. You have your phone recording the whole thing as they slowly lean into each other and then.... They kissed!! You fangirl out loud then real in the misltoe. Even though it's gone they don't pull apart.
"well my work here is done." you stop your phone and walk away giving them a little privicy.
"Well aren't you a little holiday matchmaker." Yor boyfriend says as he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.
"Those two needed a little push the obviosly liked each othre I just gave them a nudge." You say in a matter-of-fact tone.
"I didn't say you were wrong." He replies and starts to kiss your neck softly from behind.
"Stop Damian not right now." you tell him with a stern vocie.
"Fine.." He grumbles into your neck then pulls away.
"goodnight Dami." You say as you strech then turn around and give him a quick pec on the lips before you go to bed, it's Christmas eve after all and You did just give Diana and Bruce their present a bit earily.
In the mornig you go down stairs and celebrate Christmas with your new Family. Even Diana stayed over night for Christmas, but you belive there was a bit more to it then that. Even though you didn't have your birth family it was a good Christmas becase you knew that these people will allways be there for you and thats what makes them your true family.

(Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you all and to those you celebrate it with!)