Red and Black

(People say things are black and white, they completely ignore the color spectrum. everything is different and we can't label the world with just two colors we need to use the rainbow and all that is in-between.)

(Y/N) pov                        

"Sweetie! Time for breakfast!" your mother yells and you spot trowing knives at the dummy across the room.

"Okay mom I'll just get ready and be down in a bit!" you yell as you exit the training room and go over to yours to change out of your sweat drenched pjs. You do a very quick shower and then dress in even faster. the dam skirt seems to get even shorter than you remember you just shrug it off as normal you go down stairs forgetting to do your heat to toe make up.

"Your going to be late!!" Your mother yells from the stairs. you reach the bottom of the stairs and your mom inspects you. "You forgot your makeup! Hurry to the make up room quick we cant have you go to school with bleached skin!" you look down in shock realizing the mistake you have made, then you rush off to get it all done. this was going to be a terrible day, first you don't sleep and now this! 

Damian pov            

The late bell rings and (Y/N) is still not here everyone is whispering about it because she is usually one of the first kids in the room. I can't help but feel that it may be my fault that she's not here since she knows who i really am. As I'm thinking all of this the door burst open and (Y/N) rushes to the desk and hands the teacher a note, the teacher reads it and nods and (Y/N) laves the room. What the heck was that! now people are just talking about her there not even bothering to whisper anymore as I stay silent and lost in thought.

"Quite class miss (L/N) had some urgent matter to attend to and will not be rejoining the class for today." Are teacher says and starts the lesson. Now people are silent and listening to the class. I just tune it out and wonder what the heck is wrong for her to miss class? I just sit there lost in my own thought until the bell for next period rang snapping me out of my mental wondering.

Time skip!!  

Where is she!! (Y/N) has been missing since first period, and I should know since I'm in all her classes. I turn down the hall toward the exit of the school and stop dead. I hear sobbing coming from some where far off. I don't know why but I fallow the sound, it seems that no-one else can hear the crying over the sounds of there own voices. If I'm being honest I don't know how I'm able to hear the quite crying over the rush of the hall. As I keep moving toward the sobs I can make out that it's a female crying. An old classroom door is open and the crying is coming from there. I should have just left but some instinct told me that i need to, so I pushed the door open the rest of the way. What I found shook me to the core. There was (Y/N) curled up on the floor crying her eyes out and muttering something to herself. I rushed over to her and sat her up and tried to wipe away her tears. 

"Shh, shh are you okay (Y/N)?" I softly muttered to her as her tears kept falling. She looked at me with surprise and sadness filling her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"Damian? What are you doing here?" She said in-between sniffles. 

"I herd you crying. Can you tell me whats wrong?" I ask in the sweetest voice I have.

"You would't be hear if you knew what i am." She says lowly. 

"I would I promise." I try to convince her.

"you don't know that Damian I know you would hate me. so how about you just go please." She tries to shove me away but is to week from crying so I just pull her closer to me so that she's in my lap and my arms are tightly around her. 

"Yes I do (Y/N). Even though you may not like it I will always be there for you and never hate you." I whisper in here ear and nuzzle my head into her neck. 

"Why would you say that to me Damian after how mean I was to you?" she asks as more tears fall from her eyes. I pull my head away from her and look her into tear stained eyes.

"Because (Y/N) (L/N) I think I might have fallen in love with you." I say and her eyes widen i shock. I don't even give her time to answer me as i bend down and press my lips on hers. It takes a bit for her to process what has happened but then she slowly melts into the kiss. She tastes like salt from all her tears but theres a hint of green apple Chapstick in there somewhere. I can't help but smile agents her soft lips as she melts into mine. We brake for air after a bit and she smiles up at me for a bit before she brakes down in tears agin. 

"I'm so sorry Damian but I can't love you back even if I wanted to." she rushed off my lap and ran out the door. I sate out the door a little hurt as I analyze her words in my head. So dose she love me but can't? 

"uhg!" I sigh and lean back against the old desk in the room. I look around the room and spot her backpack on the floor near me. I smile this will give me a good nonnegotinal reason to see her agin. So I push myself off the floor and pick up her bag and mine and calmly walk out of the empty class room. 

"Good afternoon master Damian... You look happy today." Alfred says as i get into the limo.

"Thank you for noticing Pennyworth I will try to cover that up by the time we get home." I say unable to wipe the smile from my face.