BIRTHDAY of a LIFE time!

(A/U he he he...)

YOUR POV~

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" yes, yes, YES! I finally get to proceed with the family tradition. I'll be like my parents. I've waited for this day for so long but first school. I cant wait!

"knock, knock pumpkin." fathers voice is heard from the other side of my door. I squeal and run over in my PJ's. I practically ripped off the door then hugged the man in front of me. "are you ready for today?" he asked

'of course daddy! I just have to get dressed for school." I smile then turn back into my room.

"when you done we have a special breakfast waiting for you." he says then leaves me to get dressed. I close the door and on with the tiny uniform skirt. I grab my (F/C) backpack and then out the door I go! I'm sooooooooo riding the rails today!

"WHOOO! GOING TO BE THE BEAST DAY EVER!" then a flip off the end and I land perfectly. "AND SHE STICKS THE LANDING!" then its a hop and a skip to breakfast.

DAMIANS POV~

Todays going to be hell. honestly going to this school is pointless! nothing ever happens and its not like anyone here is adequate company. but at least its better than spending my day with Grayson and all of his rambling.

"Bye mommy see you when I get home!" I look back and see Y/N there waving away the purple Lamborghini. how in Gotham is she so happy today.

then she randomly looks in my direction and some strange feeling over takes me I feel a little week in the knees! I quickly regain my composer and quickly walk into the academy.

"Hi Damian! how are you this wonderful morning?" Y/N asked me and I couldn't tell if se was joking or not. "well are you going to answer my question? you know it's rude to ignore a direct question right?"

"I'm fine Y/N." I say in the most sinister voice I can muster. She smiles at me with her big beautiful smile, WATE!! NO STOP IT BRAIN! You just met her a few days ago! I metaly cerse my self.

"Hey Damian?" She asked as we walk up the steps and into the school. Y/N seems concerned for some reason.

"Yes?" I ask suddenly curious about what she was going to say next. She loses a hard breath I didn't know she was holding and opened her mouth to speak. Just as she was about to say something the bell rang.

"Never mind. " she said and hurried off to are first class pushing past people in order to get through. She was out of sight very quickly. As I pushed my way past all the holding girls to my class I wondered what she was about to tell me.

Y/N pov

I shove my way past everyone leaving Damian far behind. I can't believe I was about to tell him that I wanted to invite him to my birthday party! What I'm I thinking! He'll realize who me and my parents are if I invite him. I'm so STUPID! I think to myself as i make my way into the classroom and take a seat in the far back. I loved my first class it's creative writing and it's also how I keep my scholarship to this academy. The other kids start piling in I brake out my mostly filled note book and completely stuffed pencil case and pick up where I left off in my story. The tardy bell rings but everyone is all ready hear so are teacher Mrs.Eves takes roll. I just lift my pencil when she says my name, and briefly look up from my work to find Damian looking at me. He turns his head away really fast as my cheeks heat up. I soon return to my note book and continue writing. Mrs.Eves wants us to finish a short three chapter story about a moral and turn it in next Friday. I am almost done even though she gave me a little extra time since I came in halfway through the project. My moral was trusting family. I was very happy with it and began rite away when I got it and even stayed up till midnight one night working on just because I couldn't put it down.
Halfway into the class I came to my ending and then ripped out all of that story's pages carefully and then stapled than together. I skipped up to Eves's desk and played down my story. She looks it over for a bit nodding here and there then tells me that she loves the complexity of my short story and that I had the rest of the class period to work on what I wanted to. I gave her my award winning smile and skipped back to my seat, I could see some of the boys heads fallow me as I make my way back. I'm cool with it because I know that they can look but will get their ass handed to than if they try to touch. I sit down and pull out a fresh note book and put my old one away. I always carry an extra note book just in case.
I start writing happily as the class for forward and occasionally I look up to see Mrs.Eves happily reading my story, while everyone else is working on there's. I can't help but smile all through class until the bell rings.

*Time skip because your the best!*

*RING RING * well there's the last period bell! Finally time to go home for the best birthday ever! I'll be surrounded by friends and family, and by the end of the night I'll go through the same thing my parents did! I mean Daddy didn't do it by choice and Mom did it to prove her love to Dad and now I'm going to do it to prove that I am just as loyal to my family as they are to me. I can't wait! I rush out of school as fast as I possibly can and when I reach the outside I find the purple lamborghini waiting for me I hope in without a seconds hesitation.

"Happy birthday miss Y/N are you ready?" He asks me.

"Do you even need to ask Daxson!" I say as he nods and starts the car. We drive home and my excitement is unbearable as we head home.

(Sorry it's been so long :-( please forgive me! I hope you liked this chapter I think the next one will be a part two. Warning I may take forever on that one to. See you next time!)