Sports team

Y\N pov

"bye mom!" you wave as she drops you off. Your makeup is done to perfection thanks to your moms final gift, and no not just the supplies but a new recruit that was a cosmetic specialist. You looked like nothing has changed and it also didn't rub off on the car ride so you where good! Before you left you even did a high work out to make sure you were also good for P.E. which you totally where! and so into school you went skipping as usual. You could see out of the corner of you eye all the guys staring at you even a few of the girls! You didn't see Damian though. You quickly shook your head to rid yourself of the thought. Your not going to think about him! You can't think about him, your dad would become crazy over protective if he found out you liked a guy. you took in a big breath and headed to you first class.

Damian's pov

I step out of the limo and head in to school I look up and see (Y/N) shake her head and start off towards our first class. Her (H/C) hair bouncing behind her as she go's. I couldn't help but stare at her as she runs off.... NO DAMAIN!! YOU CANT FALL IN LOVE! I yell at myself. I look around and find that several other guys are watching her. I growl under my breath and start towards class. Why am I acting like this! I need to get a grip on my emotions before this gets out of control. I look around agin and see every-other girl in school glance my way. I wish (Y/N) would look at me like that. I think..... NO!!! I let out a frustrated sigh and enter the class room.

" Good morning (T/N)." I say and find my seat next to (Y/N). She's writing something in her extra note book. I try to look over and see what it is.

" What do you think your doing?" (Y/N) says as she moves her note book so I can't see the contents. Her beautiful (E/C) eyes look at me waiting for an answer.

" Just wanted to know what your working on." I say as cool as I can. But i notice she is acting a little different towards me today.

"Then ask next time before looking over like a perv." she says and then go's back to writing but keeping a side up so I cant see. Thank goodness there aren't many other students in here to hear that. I shoot a glare at the guys in the corner who are slightly laughing. They soon shut up. More and more students pile in and soon the bell rings. I look over the room and find out that all the seats by (Y/N) are filled with male students including myself. The teacher started the class and everyone pulled out there note books and start taking notes. I pull out my note book and pretend to listen to the teacher while watching (Y/N) out of the corner of my eye. I can tell that some of the other guys are doing the same. Then the guy in front of her turns around and slides her a piece of paper. She takes it and reads it then writes something down and slides it back. I don't dare call her out though I don't want her to get even more upset with me. I turn to the guy in front of her and watch his reaction, he now has a deep frown and he writes some more on the paper and passes it back again. I smirk at his reaction and watch hers from the corner of my eye again. She unfolds the paper and reads it she pretends to yawn and kisses the corner of the paper and then writes a few things and passes it up. Now the guy is smiling as he reads and he turns back in his chair and gives her a wink. I'm now taking some deep breaths to try and control my temper and have control over my emotions. This is fine, this us fine. I say over and over in my head. Before I know it the bell rings and every one is filling out. I see (Y/N) get up and go to our next class.

Time skip to P.E.
We all got changed and in to our gym clothes and head out to the football field. As I head out I see (Y/N) doing warm ups. were are playing baseball to day and she's doing some lunges to get ready. Im the first guy but but i can here some of the others getting to the field. 

     'PFFFFFFFFFT!!!' the coach blows the whistle and we all hustle to the center of the field. "All right kids as you can probably guess we are playing BASEBALL!!" he shouts at all of us as grown of annoyance spread with only a couple of smiling faces. I look towards (Y/N) and see a HUGE smile on her face. "Now we will split up into two teams." no duh i think to myself. " The team captions will be Jack and Damian!" he shouts and flips it in the air Jack calls heads and it lands heads so he gets to pick first. 

     "(Y/N)." he says and she walks over to him and they share a high five. He's the guy from first period! I growl a little under my breath but it's my turn to call a name. 

     "Bill" i say because he's on the school football team feelings aside I need to pick as many of the stronger members. We go back and forth calling names until i get the last kid left and the game starts. My team is up to batt first (sorry if I mess this up along with all the terms I don't do many sports! :-/ ) (Y/N) is at second base and Jack is pitcher. I have Bill go first because he's one of the best on my team. The teacher blows his whistle and the game starts. Bill hits the ball right away and it heads out as he starts running he's almost two second base as some one throughs the ball to (Y/N) there really off and it looks like she's not going to be able to catch it Bill is just about to hit the plate but (Y/N) somehow catches the ball and his foot touches second base seconds after. the coach blows the whistle and Bill is out! how the heck did that happen! I go up next and i wind up on second base but i'm safe. but just barely. next up is one of the football players and it takes him one strike before he hits the ball and I'm off.

(TIME SKIP TO YOUR TURN TO BATT)  

It's (Y/N)'s turn to batt and the basses are loader the score is all tied up and its the last inning. I'm Pitching and Bill is the Umpire ( I hope I got that right but just in case you know the guy that sits behind the batter and try's to catch the ball if its not hit? yah that guy. If I got it wrong can you correct me in the comments? thank you.) You twist your cap back and Bill points Down and we both nod. I throw the ball at you and it starts going down as it reaches you, you hit the ball! everyone one your team starts running as the ball sours away and my team try's to catch it. You take off running at an incredible speed you pass your teammate that was on first base on your way to second. no one can find the dam ball as your first two teammates hit the home base. I'm on the pitchers mound witnessing all of this as you join your team on home not but ten seconds after them and you all celebrate as your final teammate joins you. Your barely even sweating! How in the world did that just happen. As your team is yelling and cheering you on one of my team members walks over to me with the ball and hands it to me. I look down at it and theres a DENT IN THE BALL! 

     " Your just full of surprises aren't you?" Jake asks you as the dumbfounded teacher walks over to you and you start talking but i don't hear most of it as thing run through my brain on hoe this is even possible. then I see you nod your head and shake hands with the teacher and walks away. Then Jake picks you up along with one of his other buddy's and put you on there shoulders and cary you off to the buildings the rest of your team following along as you giggle at all the cheers around you. Something in my head go's off at the sound of your laugh. It sound familiar but I cant figger out where I herd it . I shake my head and start slowly behind the crowd towards the building. 

     (Another time skip to the end of the day. (Y/N) pov) 

you hop into the car dad sent for you and buckle up. Daxon pulls away from the school and the long drive home begins. 

     "Did you have a good day miss (Y/N)?" Daxon asks.

       " YES I DID!" you say and then start to tell him about the game and how your on the football team and track team now and that you don't have to worry about losing your writing scholarship because now you have several back up offers just in case. Then you go on and on about sitting with the jocks and lunch and needing to get your sport uniforms ordered soon if you want to play when the season get here. He is super happy for you and before you even knew it you was home! you jump out and go inside to tell mom about your day as well. "Beast school day ever!" You cheer and giggle as you enter the joker mansion.

(Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy my story and like my Ideas! Please tell me what you think in the comments!)