Girls got skills

(A/N I think I'm going to put different Harley photos in every chapter so that you can pick your favorite and have that be the costume you imagine yourself in! :-D )

Damina's POV~

"Damian Wane please report to the front office. Thank you!" a sickeningly sweet voice came through the school speakers. 'great' i mentally grown. what are they going to say i did now?

i pick up my bag from bye my desk as i get up and make my way out of the class room. i know people are going to ask me later why i was called up, but at the moment i just want to get it over with. I was so lost in thought that i didn't notice that i was already at the office.

"hello?" i ask as i knock on the door. i hear some shuffling and a girls laughter come from the other side.

"come in mister Wane." the voice from the com said so turned the knob and entered the room.

"You called for me?" I ask in a respectable manner. the lady smiles and I still haven't seen where the laughing is coming from.

"yes mister Wane the reason is up there." she said as are heads turn up. there's a girl swinging upside down on the exposed beams! how did she even get up there? "this is are new student Y/N, L/N." the lady at the desk said again. "Will you please help her around the school." I new it wasn't a question so I just gave the lady a scowl.

"fine." I mumble just barely above a whisper.

"YHA!" the girl yells and flips off from the beam and lands perfectly sitting on a chair. HOW IN THE HECK!!! I was interrupted in my thoughts as the girl got up. "Come on the bell is about to ring!" she states and grabs my hand. I can feel my cheeks heat up but I quickly regain my composer. what was that, I think to myself. "bye Miss!" the girl calls behind her and pulls me out of the office. "I have math next I kind of missed my first class while I was in there so, which way?" Y/N asks as she lets go of my hand and keeps walking.

"That's my next class to fallow me." I say and turn her in the other direction towards Math. "show me your secdual so I know ware I need to take you after class." I say nonchalantly.

"here you go." she said and I toke it from her.

"this is NUTS!!" I yell at the paper. we have all the same classes!

"What?" she laughs from beside me.

"We have all are classes together." I state with a blank stare.

"Cool! that will make you showing me around a lot easier. don't 'cha think?" she said whit a hint of a Jersey accent spilling though.

"yah grate." I mutter in under my breath so she can't hear me. as we walked down the hall she literally skipped all the way to math class. What is up with her she's like an actually ball of energy.

~TIME SKIP~

I swear I'm going to kill Y/N tonight! She skipped to every class and became "beasties" with all of are teachers then she sat with me for lunch and would not stop talking! as if magic all of her food was eaten by the end of it though. I didn't even notice her take a breath. I'm I losing it? luckily I will be rid of her soon.

" Y/N I hope you had an acceptable first day but now it is time for me to take my leave good day." I said and turned to walk away.

~Y/N POV~

As he turned and walked away I decided to call mom and tell her about my first day and walk back to the main gym.

"beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, hello you have reached Harleen Quinn I'm not able to answer at the second but please leave me a little voice letter and I'll get back at.. i mean to you thanks bye, bye." my mothers voice came in over the phone, then the lady telling my to leave a message after the beep.

"Beeeep."

"hey mommy it's me I just wanted to tell you a bit about my first day but it seems that your a little busy so I'll call you later or just tell you in person at dinner see ya." i say into the little box then hit end call. i look up and see that I'm at the gym. I walk in at set my bag down in the bleachers and head to the equipment.

"lets start with a sword." i say and pick up the wooden blade. its a gorgeous oak broadsword. i swing it a couple of times and then move to the dummy and prepare for battle.

I swing and swing striking with vigor. after a while of that i head to the awesome obstacle course but by the end of it i found it to be boring and that the one at home was better. i looked at the clock and saw it was time to go.

i ran over to my bag then dashed to the front of the school to see the Purple Lamborghini waiting for me so i skip over and hop in.

"good afternoon miss, are you ready to go home?"

"Yes Daxson lets get home." i said and he pulled away.

i begin my homework and time just floated by but every now and again my mind wanders to the dark and moody Damian Wane. I wonder if he'll be my friend? and maybe some day something more?

That thought cased me to blush hard. Why? i just met him!

"miss where home. are you okay?"

"I'm fine thank you." i pack up my things and head in with a wave back to Daxson before he go's to park the car. i enter my home and find it eerily quite. i shrug it off and go to turn on the tv.

"in todays news the infamous Harley Quinn and Joker are behind bars after being caught in the middle of an armed bank robbery." my mouth and the remote fall to the floor.

"NO!" i yell as the news lady continue to go on in more detail. i pick up the remote and turn off the stupid TV. then i chuck it in a random direction and dash to my room and change. I'm going to get my mom and dad!