Family bonding

(A/N i thought this could be a pic of you and Harley aka mom. i like the thought of you using harlys old consumes as like hand-me-downs BTW Harley is in the original and you are in the bomb top ;-p )

Y/N POV-

"this is fun ain't it sweetie!" you mom says next to you as you two are fighting off nightwing, red robin and batgirl. and doing pretty dam well if you do say so yourself. A huge grin spread across your face as you club batgirl on the back of the head with your club knocking her out cold.

"yha mommy we should do this more often its so boring at home!" you say as you doge a batterang red thew at you. you and your mom laugh and continue fighting until you and her got the signal that it was time to leave. suddenly you and your mom stop fighting. ropes fall from the broken glass and you hold on tight.

"well its been fun mini bats but me and Wild Spade here really should get going!" me and mom throw laughing gas bombs and are pulled out of the old warehouse, you and her giggling all the while.

TIME SKIP BROGUT TO YOU BY MOTHERLY BONDING~

you got home feeling tired but you had a smile on your face. *sigh* you start skipping all the way to your room feeling happy that you got to knock out a bat. you loved your life it was full of excitement and joy, at least you shure thought it was. *RING, RING* your phone went off in your pocket. you dig for a moment before you found it on the second ring. looking at the caller ID it read DADDYKINS! you answered right away.

"HI DADDY!!" you squeaked into the phone, The Joker laughed at the other end and you could hear someone screaming in the background but you where used to that.

"hey baby doll" his rough voice said "have you been thinking about what you want for your birth day sugar?" he said with a bit of amusement in him words.

"i totally forgot!" you squeal to the phone. you thought for a minute before saying "daddy?"

"yes Darlin?" he responded

"since i'm going to be sixteen do you think maybe i can go though the family tradition?" you ask your daddy hope evident in your voice.

"shure sweetie if thats what you want." you can tell he's smiling at your choice. your so happy you jump up and down yelling.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU DADDY!" he laughs agin and says that he'll see you later and that he has work to do. with that you hang up and run to go tell your mom.

DAMIANS POV-

Grayson brought Tim and Barbra back on his bike. Barbra looked unconscious but was also giggling every now and then. Dick rushed her off to the medical area and Tim came over to me. i lowered my brows and asked

"The joker?" he spoke his head no.

"Harley and Wild Spade." he spoke with anger seeping thought in his voice.

"ah" i said "i told you i should have come with." he just glares a me though his mask.

"you wouldn't have made a difference they used gas bombs." red robin says as he goes to find batman and tell him what happened. meanwhile i decide that iv'e had enoghfe of everyone for today and go to my room.

i shut the door and change into a tee and gray sweats. i have to go to school tomorrow the thought of it made me sick. i already knew all the stuff they where trying to teach me so it was just a waist of time in my opinon. still i have to keep appearances. i sigh and finally find myself drift off to sleep.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP JUST CUZ!~

Y/N POV~

"first day of school!" you yell a split second before your alarm go's off. you slam your hand down on it and literally jump out of be and dash to your bathroom for a quick shower.

as soon as your done with that you change into the academy uniform the skirt was a little small in the back but you didn't mind. I mean you where a joker for peat's sake! you could pull off any thing in your opinon. and besides its confidence that matters right?

"sweaty! come down and eat breakfast with us so we can kiss you goodbye!" your mother called from the bottom of the stairs in your three story mansion.

"K mommy i'll be down in a sec I just gotta finish my hair!" you say in your jersey accent that all most perfectly mirrored your mom's. you tied your H/L, H/C into perfect pigtails. and ran to the top of the stairs. You smiled and hoped on the railing and slid it all the way down. "WEE!" you yelled and threw your hands up as you reached the bottom.

you then cartwheeled all the way to the dining room your excitement growing more and more by the second.

DAMIAN'S POV~

Uhg! I grown as I get in the limo to take me to school. I know that I'm in for another uneventful day of girls trying to get my attention, and teachers drowning on about useless boring things then handing out mountains of home work that would keep me from doing what I need to.

"are you all right master Damian?" Pennyworth asks me as we reach the school.

"I'm  fine Pennyworth. " I say as I grab my bag and exit the car. Alfred nods at me though the window and drives off. I turn and begin to walk to the school building already feeling eyes fall on me. Grate in think to myself as I roll my eyes.

"Bye Mommy see you after school!" I hear a girls voice from behind me.

"Have fun darling." I hear and feel like I know that voice from somewhere I turn around but only to see the purple lambergine drive off and a girl with H/C, wave it good bye then skip all the way to the school. I quickly look away from her and rush my way up the steps. "who's voice could that have been?" I mumble under my breath.

(A/U I hope you liked my first chapter! I know I'm bound to have some spelling and grammar mistakes! please forgive me and comment what you thought :-D)