Giggles

(Hello pleas enjoy the laughs!) 

(your pov)   

     "This is outrageous!" One of your new team members yells at the coach as you come out of the locker room in your baseball uniform. You tied the shirt up a bit with a ponytail because it was a bit to big for you. 

     "Whats the matter?" you say in an Innocent voice and lean your head on your shoulder and your pigtails fall to the side. Most of the team blushes a bit, even the guy that was yelling.

     "Nothings wrong (Y/N)!" the coach said hoping you wont get mad and quit. The guy that was yelling snaps out of his thoughts and points at you while looking at the coach. 

     "We can't have a girl on the team! we'll be the laughing stock of the season!" he shouts and turns to you. you look him right in the eyes and are dead quite. The coach is sweating bullets as everyone waits for you to speak. You just stand there eyeing the guy that just royally messed up.

      "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" you start giggling and fall on the floor laughing you ass off. "Your mad about that?!" you say between fits of laughter. everyone was staring at you dumb founded. you slowly get up off the floor still laughing. then you suddenly square off agents the boy staring him down. you grip his shirt pulling him down to you eye level. "You ever say stuff like that in-front of me agin and you'll see just how much power a girl like me can have." you growl in a dark and serious voice and shove him away. He falls on the floor with a load thunk. you smile a sweet smile and turn to the coach. "Lets play ball!" you say happily to the coach and start to skip to the field. the other guys move aside as you skip past. everyone fallows behind you and reach the field full of energy. The coach starts telling everyone but you and a few others to sit down and watch the new girl. You grab the proper bat and swing it a couple times to warm up and step up to home plate. Jake was on the pitchers mound and nodded at the umpire. you twist you cap back and grip your bat. Jake throes the ball and you hit it with amazing force and take off to first base. You swiftly pass all bases on reach home base as Bill try's to find the ball you just hit. You calmly put your bat away and look at the coach. "Did I do well coach?" you said Bill is still trying to find your ball.

     "You did grate! You have real potential for this team! What do you think boys, feel comfortable sharing the field with this winner?" It really wasn't a question I was on the team whether they like it or not. All the guys solely nod there heads and Bill comes running up with my ball. 

    "Theres a burn mark on the ball from the bat! I found it on the soccer field!" he says and hands it to the coach.

     "Really.... I was hoping to get over the library." you pout you bow to the coach. "I'll make it next time sir." you say and then stand back up. "Sir if you dont mind my parents will want me home soon and my ride is probably waiting for me. may i go?" You ask as sweetly as possible. 

     "Your fine (Y/N) you may go." he said and you thanked him and walked back to the gym to get your bag and maybe change. 

time skip! IT'S TIME TO DO SOME MAYHEM!!     

     You took a quick shower and then dawned your Wild Spade outfit. All of your makeup had been washed away and you where as pale as a goast and where ready to 'Hit' the town. you grabbed you (F/W) and snuck out. Your parents where out alone so you decided to go meet up with a few pals for your own rampage. you hopped form roof top to roof top until you where at the designated meet up. 

      "Hey Panther girl." you say as you land next to Chela.

     "Sup Wild Spade. Hows life?" She asks you as you both peer down from your perch.

    "Life's fine Panther, is Night Shade joining us tonight?" you ask.

    "No she's out for some more motherly 'training'" She answers you.

     "To bad... We never get to go out together!" you whine and Chela sighs. 

     " I know but you know her mom is crazy.... well crazy protective. No one can beat you mom in the crazy department." she jokes. you both wind up laughing. 

     "Oh please your moms' the one who is cat obsessed!" you shoot back. Chela just shakes her head and from that you both go and star a race to the nearest toy store.

 Damian's pov      

      I'm out on potrol alone tonight and I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any of Gotham's villains. Batman and Nightwing are busy dealing with Harley and The joker and Red robin and Bat girl are hunting down Poison Ivy and Night Shade. All thats left in my mind wold be Wild Spade And Panther girl. I hate it when you have these predicable teams. Right now I'm at a roof top that looks over a prized jewelry shop, its there usual target for these gem-crazy girls. 

     "Batman to Robin" my com go's off.

    "Robin here come in Batman" I say into the little piece in my ear.

    "Wild spade and Panther girl are reported in a toy store I'll send you the coordinates." My fathers voice say as my wrist watch go's off I tap on it and look and the location.

     "Coordinates received I'm on my way." I say and go off to the toy store. It only takes me a few minuets to get there hoping from roof to roof. Once I reach the destination I see the door wide open and I see a light on in the front of the shop. I carefully lower myself to the front door I don't see and marks on the lock. 

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe" I here from inside the shop that laugh! It can't be! (Y/N)? I look in the door and see Wild Spade and Panther Girl giggling and talking to someone. I quietly sneak inside. I hide among the plushies and listen to the conversation. "your so funny Mister Toy Store owner." Wild spades voice says in a scary low voice.

     "Yah my pal is right, we've been loyal costumers for years and now your trying to rip us off." Panther girl says and I hear foot steps come close to my hiding place. 

     "You may have helped me in the start this store but that doesn't mean you can steel from me." 

     "It's not steeling if you owe us for are help." Wild spade says and her voice is right next to me, suddenly her hand reaches into the pile i'm in. She grabs a puppy toy from right by my head. 

    "we wont hurt you if you let us stay awhile, oh and heres the key, under a flower pot isn't the best place for it. you wouldn't want someone to steal it." Panthers voice comes from around. I have had enough of sitting doing nothing these girls are harassing this poor man! I hope out of the shadows to see only Wild Spade in the room with a (F/D) stuffed animal in her hands.

     "Hey wonder boy I was wondering when you where going to man up and stop hiding." She smirks at me and throws the toy. I quickly doge the dog. I raise an eyebrow and look back at her. 

     " did you really think that would hit me?" I ask as she giggles.

    "nope, but this will." Before i had time to move she was right up in front of me. "hehehe." she giggles. 

    "Whats so funny?" I ask 

    " You really are a wonder boy Damian." she says and kisses me on the lips for a split second leaving me shocked. i stood there my eyes widened so big I couldn't move as she ran past me into the darkness. I snap out of it and move out of the store and to the roof tops as the cops finally shoe up. Batman lands right beside me. He just looks down at me before we head off. I know he's going to ask me what happened but for now we start to head back to the cave. only one thought went through my head, how did she know?

(Hope you liked this chapter please like and comment what you thought and maybe what you would like to see. Bye ;-)  )