INTRO:

Anika POV
I was walking to the restroom down the hall just minding my business when the same ole girl bump into me on purpose everyday.

"So Wassuh, you talking to Kev now" she said. Kev is this popular senior in our school which I have no interest in.

"No, I don't date boys above my age, I'm only 16" I said. I'm in the 11th grade and he in the 12th but that don't matter.

I'm 16, he 19 plus I'm not focus on boys. I just want to get through school. "And you ugly bitch but let me find out you talking to him" she said roughly bumping me walking away.

I just brushed it off and went to the restroom.

Sorry where is my manner, my name is Anike Bailey, already told you my age, I'm darkskin, about 5'1 and that's mostly it beside me being very smart.

I came out drying my hand with the paper towels when the girl came back and punched me for no reason.

"Keep talking to him and I'll kill you ugly slut" the girl said. I picked myself going to the nurse for the 3rd time this week.

Last Monday, I got slapped by a dude cause I mistakenly stepped on his shoes but it's whatever.

There's nun I can't do about it. Can't wait to go home.

I walked the nurse office. "What happen honey" she came to me cause my nose was bleeding.

She did whatever she did to help me but at this point I just want to go home.
-
-
I grabbed my lunch and sat at my table by myself like I do everyday. I'm eating when I felt somebody behind me and milk came down on me.

People started coming and recording which was really embarrassing. I got up walking out the school "bye ugly bitch" I heard her yell.

I did absolutely nothing to that girl. She been bullying me every since I transferred to the school.

Should've stayed in NC where I was but no my mom wanted to send me out here with my cousin.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 💛✨.