14

One Year Later.......
Anika POV
I was just sitting in the chair waiting on D to come out. He been locked up for about a year now "yoo Wassuh girl , you getting big on me man" he said hugging me.

We sat down at the table. "So how you been" I said.

"I been holding up good but I'll be out of here soon as I can" he said. I was so excited to show him a picture of his baby. "Who that" he said.

This nigga.

"Your baby fool. It's a boy" I said.

He stared at the picture. I seen the little tears finna come out his eye but he gone wipe it away "damn man. You got to bring him here next time" he said.

"I'll try because your baby moms been trippin lately" I said.

"What you mean" he said

"She said ain't nobody else seeing the baby until you get out" I said.

It's true. I'm not finna seat here and lie to him, he need to know how selfish she is. I know it's her baby but she ain't the only one out here that care about that baby.

"I'll talk to her but it's always time for you to get out of here. Love you" he said getting up hugging me.

"Love you more cuzzo" I said.

The way I came in, I got lost "excuse me can you show me a way out of here" I said to the lady officer.

{Sorry y'all, I forgot all about this book in the middle of it because I was writing another book but ima start off with some else or come up with I think happened before. Bare with me 😭🙏🏾}

•Fresh Start From Home•

When I got to the house I was ready to see my baby and cuddle on him. I walked through the door seeing him playing the game as usual.

But I'm not complaining. I rather him to be there than out entertaining other hoes. "Do we have some more Oreos" I ask him because I didn't see no more in the cabinet.

"Huh" he said.

These motherfucka ate my cookies y'all. "Ok you ate my cookies, you ain't getting no cookie until I get some more cookies" I said.

He ignored me so I went down the hall into the room. Little pebble rock head bitch. I still haven't told D about me and London.

I'm scared because he might do some to London and I love that man bruh. "Here fat ass and don't ever say Ian getting no pussy because I'll get it when I'm ready" he said.

"Ok daddy" I said snatching my cookies.

"Did they ever find your mother" he said.

"I don't know but I don't think they looking anyway" I said

"Long as she don't come back this way, we gone be good" he said giving me a peek on my lips. That's shit sent chill through me.

Really ain't got shit to do because I been stuck in the house almost a year because of my mama. It's pissing me off that I can't live my life.

"ANIKA SOMEBODY AT THE DOOR" I hear London say.

But ain't this nigga right down there at the door. I stumble downstairs and mugged at him "I don't care about your attitude" he said.

"Fuck up bitch" I said. I opened the door and it was dreka with her baby. "Heyyy teetee baby" I said.

A car pulled up and some boys go out coming to the door. "Watch out" the darkskin boy said pushing dreka out the way.

We both looked at the each other and the baby looked at dreka too "hold on come in and get your baby, who these niggas think the is" I said.

I was already mad about me staying in the house instead of being out in the world, I went upstairs inside the draw grabbing the desert eagle.

I came back down looking at the boy that pushed dreka. "These my homies" London said.

I looked at him and at the boy. I walked up him "what your short ass want" he said.

I put that gun under his chin "woah woah woah" he said.

"Push her or touch her again and if you got a problem with that go talk to god about it" I said.

"Ok ok ok chill and move the gun" he said.

"All y'all get out and take London with you" I said and nobody moved.

"Ok I bet when I come back down here y'all better be gone or ima shoot this bitch up" I said running upstairs.

I heard all they ass moving.

*5 Hours Later*

London POV
"Put the motherfucking mask on bitch" I said to my homie. His dumb ass tryna get caught in broad daylight.

I haven't told anybody but I rob banks and jewelry storesI don't seem drug or nun of that. I know drugs might be the easiest cause you can barely get caught but I'm a professional at this.

We all got out going through the back. I choked out the security guard and disable the alarm

"ok y'all grab everything's y'all can we got 3 minutes before the alarm go out" I said.

While I'm putting stuff in my bag the alarm go off "what the fuck I thought the alarm was cut off" my homie said.

"Oh shit, y'all hurry let's go" my homie said. I don't know what the fuck just happened. Man fuck that

I kicked the door opened that lead to the front and shot up in the air two times "GET YOUR BITCH ASSES ON THE FLOOR NOW" I yelled.

"You bitch put the money in the bag" I said to the lady behind the counter.

She went to screaming so I smacked that bitch and she was out cold. I picked up a old man "put the money in the bad" I said.