13

London POV
I was into to the house "hey baby, you look stressed out come on" Anike said.

She got to the sofa arching her back "come on daddy" she said. I pulled out my dick finna put it in.

"Right there baby" I said.

"Niggah what ? Who you talking too" I hear D said then I woke up. Ahhhh damn I'm dreaming about this girl.

"Get yo life together and who you dreaming about" he said.

"Fuck you niggah" I said fully opening my eyes seeing we was in our old neighborhood. The fuck we doing here

Dreka and D got out the car going into the a house "hehe was you dreaming about me buddy" anika said.

"Shut up" I said.

"Make me" she gave me the fuck me eyes.

I liking this little girl a lot. "Man I need to go take a shower D trippin" I said.

She giggled.

"He said we gone do all that at somebody house soooo" she said. Seen D waved us to come inside.

I got out the car "get y'all bags broski" he said.

Motherfucking shower time.
-
-
Anike POV
He grabbed his bag out the trunk and ran like a little kid. I grabbed my bag shuting the trunk when I seen a group of boys looking at me.

"Aye shawty what yo name is" he said but I keep walking.

He grabbed me by my arm "aye luh bitch I'm talking to you" he said.

"Leave me alone please" I said tryna walk away and but he pulled my hair and they all started to surrounded me.

"Let's run a train on this bitch y'all" he said and out of no where London grabbed the kid and threw him at a car that was on the side of the road.

"Nie who else" he said pulling out a gun.

My eyes widen. He had that on him the whole time "no let's just go" I said pushing him back.

We got inside the house and I saw a man who looked like D "y'all meet my dad, he own the neighborhood" D said.

That's explain it. "Hey nice to meet you" I said. "Even though he wasn't there in my life, I still fuck with the dude. Shower down the hall" D said.

I beat London it "fuck niggah" he said as I closed the door and I laughed.
-
-
I was half way putting on my clothes when I was thinking about the last time me and London had sex.

Turning me on so I'm finna do something about it 😉.

I looked out the door looking left and right. Walked down the hall seeing D and then outside talking so I'm finna make my moves.

I walked back down the hall walking into the bathroom cause he didn't lock it so.

"What you doing girl" he said turning off the water.

"I don't know, I'm horny London" I said. He got out the shower and his penis was already hard.

He bent me over on the sink pulling down my panties. "You got to be quick" he said looking out the door first.

"Ok" I said. I'm probably lying cause I'm not finna be quiet but I'll try. "ouuu ouch" I said as he sled inside me.

Of course it hurted but he started off with slow strokes. "Tight" he said. I arched my back down for him like I seen on porn on time.

He grabbed my waist and begin giving his full length "mmm take some out" I said. Can't take all that.

"No shut up" he smacked my ass. Well that gone be red.

Love the way he was fucking me and grabbing my waist with aggression. "Come here" he said grabbing my throat lifting me up.

"Ahh Ahh Ahh" I moaned out loud. He was fucking me a little hard. He pushed me back down making me look at him.

Just like that I came on his dick "shh take this dick" he said. He lift up my leg up on the sink going faster.

"Come here come here" he said making me get on my know. He forced it in my mouth and he came.

Some of it went to my throat "uhhh suck the tip" he said and licked around it cause I don't know how to suck this.

"Swallow it" he said and I did. No emotion on that.

"Good girl nie go before we get caught" he said. Pulled up my panties running to the other room and that's when D came in the door.

I put on my clothes and stuff. "We gone stay here for a while but I can't kill her anike, ima have to get the police in it" he said.

"About time D should've been did this" I said.

"But if I do then ima get locked up for a while cause I violated my parole going to Mexico" he said.

"Can't you work some out which them" I said. I don't want him to get locked up.

"Maybe I can but if I don't come back then rod and dreka can take care of you til I come back" he said.

I'll stay with London, no problem but dreka I don't know. She be giving me gay vibes "ok but I believe you gone come back" I said patting him on the back.
-
-
Dimitri POV
I walked his the police station shaking like bitch dawg "yeah um um I came to see detective Aholes" I said straching my head.

"Ok sir just have a seat there" she said. I sat in that cold ass chair and that immediately reminded me of jail already.

I been before just ain't tryna go back. The food is horrible "so dimitri nice to see you again. Stand up and turn around" he said putting me in cuff.

"Hey hey those too tight you'll think" I said nervously laughing. Man I better get up out of here bruh cause Ian tryna be the 69.

Everybody in the hood calling me ratatouille. "So you know Sarah huh" I said.

"Yeah b-but you know how t-the snitching thing g-go" I said stuttering like motherfucka.

No cap a niggah balls inches cause I was so nervous. "So scared to me. Have some water" he said handing me a cup.

I was shaking so bad I couldn't drink right. "Nie look I go way back with your father and I'll let you off the hook but you have to tell me where Sarah at" he said.

"I-I don't know where she at that's why I came here but I'll help you find her though just don't throw me in jail" I said.

"I mean you did violate your parole and that's what other 2 years but the only think I can do is drop it to 2-3 months" he said.

Man no see I should've never came here.

"1 month" I asked.

"2. Finally offer" he said. You know what ima just take these two, do it for anika.

"Deal" I said shaking hands with him.

"Listen ima get the word out that you locked up but stay to ass in the house and when she find you pressed 9" he said giving me a phone.

"What this is triple X: return of Xander cage where I call nine and gibbons gone show up. Man you a foul" I said.

Soon as I got to the front I ran out that bitch. "Oh no you staying here til tonight" he said. Damn I should've cranked up and need for speed out that bitch.

Damn holding cell.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz ✨🧡🙏🏾.