10

Dimitri POV
I tried calling this girl mama and she is no where to be found or answering the phone. "D" anika said.

"What you want A" I said.

"Oh ion want nun nie with that attitude, turtle" she said.

I smashed on breaks cause some lady just walked out in front of the car. "What the fuck wrong with you" I said getting out the car.

"I'm sorry sir" she said.

"And where the hell you been at women, I been calling and all" I said. It was this girl mama but what the fuck she doing in Mexico ?

"Just on vacation with my man" she said. Some ain't right about this women "Ight but your ass almost got hit though" I said. Got back in the car and drove off.

She down here for some else and ima find out.
-
Later That Night.....
-
"Hurry up and pick the lock bitch" I said to rod. He was taking so slow. Soon as we walked in a dog went crazy barking.

"See is it some baloney in the frigerator" he said. I ran and it ain't shit in there so I just grabbed the cheese and threw it at him.

"Bitch that ain't helping you slow fuck" he said.

*Dog whines*

"Niggah you killed the dog, god please don't strike me. Get this bitch" I said looking up.

Animal cruelty y'all. "God strike him to cause this bitch smash my girl in high school" he said.

He still ain't over that, "we was drunk so don't act like you didn't help me" I said.

"Whatever niggah look around" he said. I couldn't find anything to prove she up to some.

All I found was stacks of money that's it. I looked at the window and seen a car just pulled up. "Hide bitch" he said.

This dummy gone go under the bear rug so I got behind this big ass clock "I'm telling you they are her and Anika" her mama said.

"Okay so what they here, so what's the move" this man said.

"Ima get her and ima kill her just like I killed her daddy an-what the fuck happen to my dog" she screamed.

Rod killed it. "Check upstairs see if somebody up there" they both ran up stairs.

"Let's go niggah" I said. He got up taking the rug to.

We ran out the back down the road to the car. "Ima keep this" he said.

"Bitch what you gone do with a bear rug" I said.

"I don't know. Wrap yo bitch ass in it" he said.

I got in the car and started to leave his ass.
-
-
Anika POV
I was just look at this girl and her shape was a little off to me cause last time I saw her, she was skinny but that belly popping.

"Your pregnant" I said.

"Who" she said.

"I pay attention, I'm not crazy" I said.

"Okay so your smart but that's all I ever wanted was his baby and a family with him" she said.

Aww that's so cute but London coming back though. "We're going out to eat tonight though" she said blushing but I think she crazy over him.

They came running through door out of breath "we had to ditch the car, let's go now" he said.

"NOW" he yelled.

I jumped and got to moving. "After you done, out back to the boat" he said.

"I got you" London said to me. This the reason I feel safe with him.

He carried my suit case to the boat and we was on the water. "I'm finna throw up" I said and I thrower up on D shoes.

"Uhh uhh toss her ass over" he said tryna get to me but London stopped him.

"These are off-white. You know how much these was ? Micheal Jordan himself gave me these" he said.

"Boy you know damn well mike mike don't know you. Toss her ass over" he said pointing at dreka.

"I wish I would toss my babymama over, toss you bitch and feed you to the dolphins" he said.

This boy slow. "Dolphins don't even eat human, bih go back to school and what you mean babymama, y'all having a squirrel" London said.

Oh damn he joking joking. "Can y'all shut up and get to moving please. Make sure you get a mature man" she says to me.

Too late for that. He smashed the gas and London almost went over the boat.
-
-
"Who big ass house this is" London asked.

"Mafia friend" D said. This boy know the whole world. He man opened the door and he looked mean as hell.

"We have a problem" D said and we went inside. This look like a modern day castle "Damn" London said.

"Okay y'all we staying here til tomorrow" D said. Great which means I can't sleep with London.

"I have two rooms that way and that way" he said. They said me and London go one way and they go another but D went to talking with the man.

I faked like I was but I hide behind the stair and listen to them talked. "Her mama trying to kill her so I need help" he said.

Wow my own mama tryna kill me "so when was you gone tell me" I said coming from behind the stairs.

"I-" he stuttered.

"Anika I haven't been real with you but she want you dead cause.....your father. That women is really not your mother. She spent years taking care of you and when she found out you not hers" he said.

"She started to hate and wanted you dead" he said going on and on. Now it all make since but he could've been told me that.

I'm hurt cause the women I loved wanted me dead and not my mama but I looked at her as a mother. "You got me though right" I said.

"Always gimme love" he hugged me and I got up going to the room.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🧡💛🧡💛