2

Anika POV
"So who is your friend D" I asked. He always got me going to his friend house and every time it's a different one.

The last one keep joking me and seem crazy.

"He cool A don't sweat it come on" he said. I got in the car and seen his girl but when our stuff came up missing she was no where to be found but now she here.

Some fishy about this girl.

"Anika your mama said call her when you get a chance" he said.

I looked at him crazy "no I'm not calling her you call her niggah" I said.

"A I'm not finna argue with you about this again man just call her" he said giving me a bag.

"No im not so leave me alone dimitri" I said. I was pissed at these point, she sent me down for no reason so guess what Ian calling I don't care.

"Why you being so stubborn anika" he said.

"Man ain't nobody being stubborn, she sent me down here for no reason. Okay why she sent me down here" I asked him.

He didn't say nun cause he know why she sent me down here and he won't tell me. "Okay then D leave me alone" I said.

The whole car ride we was arguing about this and which really pissed me off cause he know and won't tell me.

We got to this house "go in there and ask for rod and tell him he there" he said.

I got slamming his door "slam it again and see how I fight yo ass yo" he said and I shot a bird at him. Sick of him sometimes

I walked on the porch "Damn who you" the dude said but ignored him. This lady came to the door.

"I'm looking for rod" I said. She didn't let me in which I don't have time for, I walked back getting into the car.

"Take me back home bruh, I'll stay there till you come back" I said.

"But your 16 anika" he said. I got out the car and starting walking back.

He keep tryna talk to me and I ignored him "Anika get your brown ass back in the car" he said.

I still ignored him. He speeded infront of me, stopping and getting out the car he gone do some.

"Go ahead dimitri, put your hands on me" I said.

He grabbed my arm hurting me so I hit him "you know what Anika I tried with you but I can't do it so I'm calling CPS and they can get you" he said.

"I see why your mama didn't want you and see why see said she don't love you" he said.

So that's by she sent me away. "Ok dimitri" I said started crying going the other way.

"Wait A come here I'm sorry" he said. I looked back at him and keep walking, she don't love me no more and I didn't do nun to her.

He came up behind me "Anika come here I'm sorry okay I just didn't want to tell you cause I cared too much" he said hugging me.

"What I do for her not to love me" I said.

Tears was just flowing down, I was so hurt at this point. "I don't know A but I'm here for even when you do make me mad but I don't blame you" he said wiping my tears away.

"Don't worry though cause I got you so stop crying and come on" he said walking me back to that house.

He knocked and that same girl swung that door open and he literally slapped her "aye rod" he yelled walking in.

It stinks in here.

"Yeah niggah" this dude said with this hair my ass stomach. I should've went to school "here she go and don't have her around these hoes you bring in here" D said.

D left and I was stuck with hairy belly "come on" he said going upstairs. He took me to this room "You can be in here and play your game or whatever" he said then left.

I hooked my game up to the TV and grabbed a chair from the corner of the room. While I was waiting for the game to come up I was on my phone and this cute ass dude came in.

He came in like he didn't even see me taking off his shirt and the muscles in his back was turning me on.

The game came on which caught his attention "who the hell are you" he said. The way he sagged was so sexy to me.

"I-I-I'm Anika" I said. The fuck I stuttered for

"Well I'm going to need you to leave my room" he said. I grabbed my game and bag leaving out the room.

I didn't know where to go so I just went to another room and couldn't find one so I went back and knocked on the door.

He slung it open "what" he said.

"Umm umm the man told me to come in here and there's no where to go" I said. He put his hand on his face walking out so I stood there.

5 minutes later he came back up "come on little girl" he said. I walked back in putting my game back on the TV "I didn't tell you to do that" he said.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said unhooking it putting in my bag but I was shocked when I opened the bad cause it was a lot of money in there but I stuffed my game in there.

I just sat in the chair on my phone "get out my chair" he said. He went in his closet pulling out a chair and sat it away from him.

So mean.

I sat in the chair on my phone but I couldn't stop looking at the man. The veins that was showing on his arm was just attractive and making me horny.

I crossed my leg going back to what I was doing in my phone.

25 minutes later......

He got up "want some to drink" he said and my eyes went straight to his 8 pack.

"Yeah sure" I said. I moved in the chair and I could feel my panties soaked, I need to go home.

He came back with a juice box. Well okay......

He laidback on the bed watching the TV. In my mind was being real dirty right so I went back to my phone.

"Where your cousin went?" He asked me.

"Umm I don't know" I said.

"You where you live" he asked me.

"I'm finna take you home" he said thank goodness cause I needed to go home so I get away from him.
-
-
He dropped me off and I went straight in the house. It was about 7:00 and I know call of duty need a update so I'm finna hook that up right quick.

I did everything and nie I'm finna go shower. I grabbed my clothes and things going in the bathroom.

I took of my clothes, looked at my panties and they were slimed up but that ain't my fault.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🧡🙏🏾.