12

Anika POV
"So what you gone name your baby" I asked her.

"I don't know yet to be honest but I'll think of something meaningful when the time come" she said.

Scrolling through tiktok bored as hell you know. Want to go skating or anything but I'm stuck inside cause I'm being hunted down by a women.

I don't see why they just call the police and let them handle it and find her cause I'm not about this life.

I don't believe in killing people and things like that. I have dreams I want to achieve but it hard been when a target and somebody want you dead.

"Umm little one ain't that's your mom" she said pointing at the window.

"Come on, run" I said grabbing her hand running out the back door.

We ran through a back yard "hey y'all okay" this lady said.

"No please I need to use your phone but you have to sta-" she stopped and looked at me. Blood was coming from her chest.

*BOOM*

It was a whole in her head "why you running anika" my mama said. I threw a vase at her to by time for us to run.

We got to the street and seen D "get in" he said. He drove off but I looked behind to see her standing at the road.

Can't believe she killed a innocent person "where that blood come from on your shirt and face" London said.

"She killed a lady in front of me" I said still in shock. Wow she really want me dead.

"So we gone do cause everywhere we go this motherfucka pop up. She almost just killed my gi- my G" London said.

I smacked his head.

"What niggah ? I don't know" D said. Ok we been almost every where in the damn world so what the fuck.

I know. "Let's go to your girlfriend house" I said. She looked back at me like that was a bad idea.

"You have a house" D asked her.

"Yeah but it's umm.....in the woods" she said.

"So that better" London said.

I know I'm not the smartest person in the world but D got a red flashy thing on his car. "What's that" I pointed out.

He stopped the car seeing what it was. "Here" he said throwing it at London, look like a tracking thingy to me.

"Who the fuck she work for. Tony Stark, the Avengers, this a magnet with a tracking bug glued to it" he said.

She been tracking our movement the whole time and D ain't said shut or notice shit. I'm sorry but the boy slow.

I let down the window, grabbed whatever the this is "hold on girl don't fall" he said grabbing my shirt.

I was tryna throw it on a moving car but this boy keep pulling my shirt.

When I threw it at the car, the person window bussed. "Bitch" he said as his car stop in the middle of the street.

"Shit go D go" I said ducking down.

Damn I feel bad for doing that.
-
-
-
We get to this girl house and it was creepy as shit. "Did we get the wrong address" London said.

"No. Shut up" she said.

"What the fuck I look like. Uhh uhh yah me bad to the hood" he said.

"Boy come on" I said grabbing him.

"Creepy as shit man" he said.

"Bitch please, you went with boogey face deasia in high school so this can't be scary" she said.

Kinda funny how they argue.
-
-
London POV
This shit lame as fuck bruh. Creepy ass house man, the damn window look like they looking back at you.

Should've stayed my black ass in the hood where I belong. "Just moved in here so the only bed I got is this one and the sofas" she said.

"Ight me and dreka take the sofas. Y'all can take the mattress" D said.

Gotta be joking "man please Ian finna get on this booty dust ass mattress" I said. Got me fucked up.

I'll sleep outside in the car before I hop on this mattress "get that one then rod"she said pointing at the one with plastic on it.

"Who is rod, his name is London" anika said.

"Rod is what everybody call his stanky ass" dreka said about me.

"Don't go there cause in our freshmen year, you came to school smelling like fresh deer shit" I said.

D busted out laughing then went to coughing. Whipped ass niggah "Why they call him rod" Anike said.

She already found out. "Cause that sour gummy worm in his pants" dreka said.

Yeah she capped as fuck nie.

"Aye. She 16, she don't need to know all that" D said.

Too late.

I put the mattress on the floor on top of the other mattress. "Where the cover D" Anike said.

"Right here but get yo ass at the bottom the fuck" he said to her. Damn !!

"Childish dawg" she said. He really is but Ian tryna get caught about us.

I took off my shirt getting on the mattress.
-
4 Hours Later......
-
Man it's 3 something in the morning and I'm still cause I keep hearing got damn howling and shit cracking.

I'm finna get the car and get the fuck out of here. "Mmm who that lady right there in the chair" I looked at dreka saying pointing then went back to snoring.

I grabbing my phone turning on the fucking light. "What fucking lady, Ian see no lady in here" I said out loud.

Oh hell Naw I got to get the fuck on. I can't sleep and I'm sleepy so fuck that, i got up turning on the light waking everybody ass up. "What you doing rod" D said.

"Man get to stoopid goofy ass up and let's go" I said putting on my shirt tryna find my other shoe.

"How the fuck my shoe get right there, damn roach wearing my shoe nie" I said getting it putting it on.

"Let's go man" I said.

They started getting up all slow and shit which really pissing me off "oh my god, paint me green and call me a tortoise cause y'all hoes moving slow" I said.

"I'm coming" D said. Anike was moving so damn slow man so I grabbed her ass and threw her over my shoulder.

"Put my cousin down niggah" he said.

"Fuck you, go bath yo pussy" I said to D walking out the door.

We got in the car and left that house. She talm bout a damn lady matter fact "dreka what lady you was talking bout huh" I said.

"What you talking bout boy" she said. I started to pull this girl hair.

"You woke up talking about some fucking lady then pointed" I said.

"I don't know" she said. Naww she probably had somebody in that bitch but I had that thing on me and they would've woke up to shots going off.

I don't know where the fuck we gone go but fuck it, I'm finna sleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz ✨.