6

Dimitri POV
Today my last day in Mexico and right I'm tryna sell this last brick a coke "come on man I just tryna sell this brick" I said.

"I'll give you 30k chico" he said. But then I'll be 10k short and Ian tryna be short on anything.

"40k" I questioned. He started hesitating like he was finna stop the deal so I went to my car pulling out some of my coke.

"You can get this and my personal. 40k?" I said.

"Deal man" he said. Thank goodness.
-
-
"Here is all your money" I said putting every penny on the table.

"Hold on" he said. His bodyguard dragged a dude in and he was screaming and shit like shut the fuck up.

He man got up with a long ass machete "you smoke up my drugs and now the consequences" he said.

"WOAHH HOLD UP HOLD UP" I said stopping everything. I ran to my car grabbing some of my money which means no vacation for me and dreka nie.

I came back in "here I'll pay off his debt just let him live and we can get back to business" I said giving him 250k.

He took it and let the man go. "I like you man, about your business maybe we should do more work together" he said.

Yesssirrrr getting paid. He snapped his finger "he ain't finna get us is he D" dreka said.

The came out with some suitcases like 8 of them. "1.3 million. Nice doing business with you" he said.

"I'll keep in contact" I said. I started rolling suit cases out ready to go back home. We got in the car

"Whew. He was really Finna take that dude head off" I said to dreka.

"Right but ou did the right thing, that's why I love your daddy" she said kissing on me.

My ride or die right here.
-
-
London POV
"Naw man but hold up I'll call you back" I said hanging up the phone. Ian finna call his back.

That girl been locked in her room every since she got out of school. I walked to her and knocked on it "aye you hungry" I said. It opened.

I let me myself and she was stretch out on the bed in her panties. She got a nice ass on her.

What the fuck I'm thinking...16 can get me 16 years. I walked to her and shook her up "aye you hungry" I said.

"Naww what you doing in my room" she said getting up like she finna hit me so I stepped back.

She got a amazing body. "I-I was just asking was you hungry I just came in" I said.

"Yeah, go to Taco Bell and get me 3 Doritos loco tacos" she said going to the closet. She bet over and.... she words couldn't explain.

D need to hurry up back cause Ian tryna time just from 10 minutes. "Come on luh buddy" she said walking out.

"Ain't you gone put on some pants" I said trying not to look down.

"It ain't like I'm getting out so come on" she said. I grabbed my keys and we left.
-
-
"Thank you" I said grabbing the food. I gave her food and finna get mines. Got a taste for some Burger King.

Finna try that new chicken sandwich cause that bih be looking good the commercials. Naw ima just go get chick fil la.

I got what I get usually "your food smell good, can I get a one" she said.

"Yeah go ahead" I said.

I looked and she had her legs open. No lie she was getting a niggah hard. I scratched my head "anything else you want" I asked her.

"Yeah" she grabbed my hands putting it in her panties on her pussy making me feel how wet she is.

"Come on" she said. She put her damn mind, I should've stayed my ass at home when D got me.

"Please I been stressed" she said.

"No" I said.

"Well I'll tell D" she said threaten me.

"Girl please you ain't go nun on me" I said laughing. Goofy ass.

"Yeah, I got a video of you smoking his stash and we both know he don't play about his weed" she said.

This little motherfucka. I rather deal with him about that so it ain't no problem "and this" she said showing me a video.

"Delete that" I said tryna reach then swerved in the road.

"No, play with me or ima showing D. I'll delete it once you finish" she said.

I was stuck so what the fuck. "Ight man" I said. She took off her panties, letting the seat back.

What the fuck she know about letting the seat back.

I started playing with other her clit and eventually she wanting me to finger her.
-
-
"Thank you London" she smirked when we got to the house.

"Whatever, you gone clean my seat tomorrow if" I said getting out.

"Yeah whatever, I told you to stop when I was cumming and you didn't listen so don't complain" she said.

"You need a lesson learned" I said.

"I think I'll use this video to get whatever I want from you" she said.

Man hell Naw, she trippin. She came back and sat by me "why you got to seat by me" I said.

"Cause I want to. I must can't luh buddy" she said.

"No" I said.

"Okay" she said throwing her ass on me. Where the fuck is D. I can't stay 2 more days with her.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🥺🙏🏾🧡.

Age Just a Number|•|Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें