11

Anika POV
2AM......
I couldn't sleep so I got out the bed going to London room. "You sleep" I asked him. He didn't respond so I guess he is.

I crawl into the bed with him. "Mmm Wassuh" he turned my way.

"Nun, just want to be with you" I said. He look at me then turned off the TV.

I turned the other way and he got closer to me putting kisses on my neck "what you doing" I said then we started making out.

He grabbed my pussy rubbing my clit. I moaned in his mouth.

He took off my panties. Now I'm wet for real

I felt his penis hard on my butt "what you finna do London" I said.

"Ima only use the tip" he said and that when I got butterflies. I don't know if I was ready or not but I was shaking like a motherfucka cause I was scared.

His penis was large and that going into me would hurt really bad but he said he would use the tip so....

I tried to move from on my side but he move me back "stay like that" he said and went back to kissing me.

"Wait no I can't I'm scared" I said.

"It's okay, I'm not gone hurt you" he said. I trusted him so we went back to making out.

He was trying feel my entrance and when he did he went in but only the tip like he said.

It didn't hurt at all "wet huh" he said. I really was.

He was giving me slow strokes and it felt better than fingering myself. "Mmm I feel it" I said.

I moaned and moaned.

"Ready" he said and I was confuse on what he taking about.

"MMMMMMM" he covered my mouth from me screaming out loud cause I was. "That hurted bad" I said. I touch his penis and yep it was inside me.

I touched my pussy and flash the light on it from my phone.

He popped my cherry. "Why you do that London" I said crying. My pussy was the smallest and his penis was too large for me in the first place.

"Shhh it only gone hurt a few okay and you gone feel the pleasure come in" he said. He went back to kissing me while easily stroking.

I was still crying.

Sorry to say but I wish his penis was small. A big penis is not what you want when you my size.

The pleasure started to come in making me moan. "Better cause you getting wetter" he said.

I didn't have nun to say but this the best feeling ever "mmm faster" I moaned. I arch my back for him.

I felt his menus in my stomach but I wasn't tryna focus on it. "Wait I'm finna cum" I said.

"Already" he said. Yes already what you think

"Release it then" he said and I did which was the best feeling.

"Yoo rod" I hear D say. He threw the cover me getting on me.
-
-
London POV
"Wassuh GanG" I said.

"Just want to thank you man and if it anything you need I'm here with you G" he said.

I was still moving a little fucking on anika "Ight bro bro but turn off the light when you go back out" I said. He was steady talking but I'm finna nut.

"Just make sure anika okay before you go to sleep" he said going out.

Soon as that door closed I pulled out and nutted on her booty. "Uhh fuck that was the best" I said.

Really was but now I'm finna go to jail cause I couldn't control my hormones "it's warm" she said smiling.

"Yeah, finna get a towel or some" I said

I came back wiping it off her. "I had cane twice, while I was under that cover but goodnight London" she said.

"Don't tell nobody" I said.

"Mhmm hmm" she said. I got back in the bed grabbing her putting her under me.
-
Early In The Morning.....
-
I woke up and Anika wasn't in the bed. "Goodmorning London" she came in happy. Surprisingly she walking.

"Goodmorning" I said. I got out the bed going to the bathroom.

"Umm D said we leaving in 5 but last night was the best and I'm not gone tell nobody if you don't" she said coming up to me.

"I won't" I said.

She walked out. What I got myself into ? Is I'm really falling for a 16 year old ?

I put my clothes and shoes on going down stairs. "Good we finna go" he said. I walked out and put my bag in the car.

"Move skinny bitch" dreka said. Sick of her

She lucky she pregnant. "Ight mane, we finna go back to the BR cause we ain't running from shit no more you heard me" he said.

"Niggah stop talking gangsta in front of the kids boy" I said. I got in the back and she started at me.

She wanted to be grown so that's what grown folks get. "You hurted me" she mouthed.

I smiled "you took it though" I whispered in her ear making her blush. That shut was too tight but I enjoyed it.
-
6 Hours Later......
-
Dimitri POV
"Ight look we got to find her before she find my cousin" I said to my crew. "Got the drop on her, she in a house but bad news" he said.

"She in Timmy house" he said. Fuck !!!!

"How the fuck she get in there" London said.

"You know that house is off limits too everybody in any hood since he died" my homie said.

They all went to talking and I couldn't think straight. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled.

We got to get in that bitch to get her fuck this "let's move fuck that house my family on the line" I said walking out the door.

Everybody got in the vans.
-
-
"Move" I said kicking the door in. We walked through and it wasn't nothing but a phone in here.

I picked it and on the front wallpaper it said "should've been smarter"

Which means...........
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🧡💛✨💛🧡