3

Later That Night......
Anika POV
Dimitri came walking through the door "how you get here" he asked me.

"Some dude brought me back" i said. He looked like he knew who I was talking about but I'm hungry.

"D can you go get me some to eat please" I said giving him $20 going back to my game. He left out of here by hisself so he left me here with this girl.

At least she do t say nun to me. "Here I brought you something" she said coming up to me.

It was AirPods and a case to go with it. "Can I asked you some" I said.

"Sure" she said.

"What you're up to" I asked.

She looked at me confused "what you mean" she said.

I got up "are you tryna hurt my cousin" I said.

She laughed.

"No, I just love that man to death" she said.

"Why" I said.

"Cause he was there for me when nobody was and plus dick too bomb" she said. Ummm ewww

"Okay too much information" I said going back to my game. I started thinking about that boy from today and it was turning me on.

D came walking through the door with the boy behind him. We made eye contact but I got leaving the room with my food.

I got to my room and started eating.
-
-
London POV
This niggah D need a ass whooping, he gone come and get me out the bed to watch this girl so he can go to the club.

"I'll pay you stop stressing, your hair turning grey" he said leaving. I started to put my foot in his ass.

He left and now I'm stuck here and with shit to do. Finna order me a pizza fuck that
-
11:30PM
-
I walked out my room going into D room to get some batteries so I can turn the TV.

I looked down the hall and it was dark as fuck so D must left. I got the batteries going back to the room when I heard somebody.

I put the batteries down on the dresser and tip toe to see who in here. It was the boy from that house but he was doing some.

I hope he ain't got my game so I tip toes around to the wall and what he was doing made me wet fast.

He was on the sofa jerking off. I peeped around the wall and started watching him "ughhh fuck" he groaned.

I sat down on the floor and just watched him. His penis was long.

I pulled out my phone and started recording him. He started speeding up and he was making some type of noise with his penis which was making me so fucking horny.

"fuck" he threw his head back and he made his self cum and I stopped recording. I tip toes back to my room not believing what just happened.

I closed my door behind me.

I turned off the TV getting into my bed. I laid there just thinking about what I saw, I grabbed my phone looking at the video.

I started rubbing my clit and then begin fingering myself to the video. I shut my phone off and started using my imagination.

I took of my shorts and panties opening my legs wide open.

I just thought about him touching me and fucking me making me wetter. I left my legs up and started fingering faster

Best feeling ever
-
Early In The Morning.....
-
I woke extremely tired and remembered last night. I tired myself out "anika where the batteries at" D said.

His girl came in my room. "You know where the batteries at cause this boy getting on my nerves" she said.

I pointed at the batteries on the dresser.

I got out of bed putting my panties and shorts back on.

I went to do my daily routine.

After that I walked in the living room to see D and the boy watching basketball. "I'm telling you ain't nobody stopping Gainnis from driving in that paint" he said.

"Come on nie, you know the hawks finna take the first game" the boy said. I walked in the kitchen where his girlfriend was.

"Good grabbed that plate and give it to that boy" she said referring to the boy from last night.

I walked over and gave him the plate "thank you beautiful" he said to me. I walked away quick and blushed.

"Why you smiling" she asked me.

"Oh nun just some I saw in tiktok" I lied.

I opened my phone and that's when D called me. "What" I said.

"I got to go out of town and rod gone be watching you til I get back. You got money to buy you food for the week so you straight" he said.

He gone be here for the whole week now. Whew......."okay" I said.

I went back in the kitchen munching on my food. Ima be going to school money anyway so Ian gone be here like that.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzz 🧡🙏🏾.