4

Anika POV
"I'm finna go now and be good A. Go to school, you don't have to worry about nobody bullying you either" he said.

He must've did some. "You didn't hear the principal up did you" I said.

"Naw bu- Naww" he said.

They should've locked his ass up. "And come back alive too D" I said giving him a hug before leaving then went back in the house.
-
-
London POV
"Ight bruh and you better not say nun to me Ian like you since high school" I said to his women.

I use to bully her in high school and that's when me and D got to fighting cause he wanted to sick up for her but then days over nie.

We more grown nie. I walked back in the house finna hop on this game cause this bih been right here since yesterday.

I turned that bitch on and seen 2k and got on it quick and respectfully.

The girl came and sat down in the sofa next to me. "Why you playing my game" she asked me.

I looked around and seen who she talking too cause Ian fight female but it was get you slapped.

I just ignored her and went back to playing 2k. "Play me and if I win you got to get off my game" she said.

I got the hawks and she got the nets. Man I'm finna made this girl get the fuck on and take this game.

The game started and age won jump off. She ditched it to KD and green light that motherfucka but that was lucky.
-
-
It was tied up 105-105. I stole the ball and made the lay up and it's 3 seconds on the clock.

She passed it up to KD and he green light that motherfucka at the buzzer. "I'll take this this and you can go" she said.

She took my 10k and my pride. "Man your ass was cheating but whatever I walked down the hall.

While I was taking a piss and I seen a vibrater in the sink I called D "D what the hell, it's a vibrater on the stairs- I mean the sink" I said.

"Oh shit you ain't pack the vibrater" he said through the phone. This motherucka

"Mail it it to me" he said then hung up the phone. Ima mailing shit, that motherfucka gone stay right there.

I went back in the living room and she was playing the game which I was very jealous cause how the fuck I got beat.
-
-
Anika POV
"What you looking at loser" I said. He really thought I couldn't play but that was a easy 10k but he almost beat me no lie.

I'm hungry though "whatever little girl" he said.

"I'm hungry" I said and he ignored me. I grabbed a stack of my money and threw it at him.

Better order my pizza.

"Ight man but I'm buying it with this" he said with my money. I got up tryna take it back but I couldn't cause I was short.

I kicked him in the leg and he dropped it and I ran. He chased me and when catch me he jacked me "kick me again" he said.

He smell so fucking good bruh.

"Ight you can back up now, invading personal space now" I said. He was too close and making me hot.

He didn't do it so I ordered it myself. I really know how to take care of myself, D just dumb and crazy. Why would you get this fine ass human being in front of me.
-
Later on that night......
-
"Ain't you supposed to be in bed" he said and I looked at his ass.

"Boy I don't need no bed time, I'm in the 11th grade so no. You go to bed" I said.

"You in it" he said. I got off the sofa going to my room and he came in.

He grabbed my pillow "uhh uhh what you doing bring them back" I said. I went in my closet and got my old cover and pillow for him.

"Here" I gave it to him and he touched my hand. Oh my gosh his touch did some to me, I'm crushing on this man.

Damn I got school tomorrow man so I'm finna go to sleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🧡🙏🏾.