1

Anika POV
I walked through door and I was flashed by some girl. "Who you" she starred me down. Why she walking around here naked.

What the fuck like where is your respect.

"Nika what you doing here" my cousin said coming down the stairs. I didn't even say nun, just went straight to my room closing the door.

I went in the bathroom looking in the mirror at myself, So disappointed. "You okay pickle" my cousin said coming in.

Didn't even say nun just put my head down. I live with my cousin dimitri, my mom sent me down here for some reason I don't know.

He gives me anything I want and said that I should be treated like a girl and not a hoe. I don't know what he meant by that but yeah.

"Somebody picking on you again" he said.

"Yeah, over some dude I don't even know about nor talk to" I said.

"Ight....well I'm not gone make you go to school tomorrow. Just let me know if you don't want too" he said.

"Naw I don't want to" I said.

"Okay but I got some to do tomorrow so I'll drop you off at my friend house" he said.

I nodded and went to the bathroom to see my face. Everything was straight but it gone leave a mark though.

I changed out my clothes, getting in the bed. Finna do what I always do.....so 👋🏽.
-
-
Dimitri POV
I don't know what to do with her. I can't go down to the school and say some, ima drug dealer.

She don't know that and she not gone know that cause that would put her in a lot of danger.

"Hey baby, so who that" my girl asked me.

"My little cousin, where your clothes at dreka" I said.

"I don't know. You the one that took them off me so I should be asking you that" she giggled.

She right she right !!! Shihhh I don't where I put them. "Boy just go, I'll find them but next time you gone find them" she said.

I grabbed my keys and left. "Hey Ms.wills" I said to my neighbor.

"Heyyy homeboy, you got some pounds on you" she said. Her and her husband is some straight pot head but they money legit.

I serve to this whole rich ass neighborhood. She came to the trunk, I gave her the usual
"Here the 20k now peace out homeboy" she said.

I think Ima give this to anika when I get back, maybe I am gone go to that school and see what's up cause she to smart to just be out here with no education.
-
-
I pull up to park and see some luh niggahs on my side of the block when they know who run this shit. "Aye, ima need y'all to get the fuck off my block before I air this bitch out" I said

They pulled up they shirt showing they guns "we ain't going no where no where niggah, fuck yo block" he said.

He really gone disrespect the block my niggahs died on. I went back to my car and into the trunk.

*BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM*

I pulled out the draco and started blowing that bitch in broad daylight not giving a fuck.

They started running and shooting back. Ian worry cause ain't nobody on my block gone call 12 cause I take care of hood you know.

"Damn D, let me shoot that" I heard somebody.

"Nawl nie grandma you good but aye Ian forgot about the park ima build up up here" I said.

I call everybody grandma my grandma. But I need to meet with these people to build this park for that little ones.

You know keep them off the street.
-
-
I pulled up to my homies house after talking to them people about the park. "Where rod at" I said

"He in there, damn you still ugly" dayday said.

"He still got that bold spot" I said.

Everybody laughed.

"Aye nie, I'm suppose to get that covered don't joke and what y'all laughing at" he said talking shut to them.

The boy crazy man. Walked in looking for rod and couldn't find this niggah no where "ROD" I yelled out.

"Yeah" he said but I don't know where it came from. I jumped up cause a motherfucka grabbed my leg.

"Damn niggah, you had to step on my hand" he said under the floor.

"Niggah what you doing building a club house, what you doing under there" I said. I climbed down there and it's a whole club down here.

Bitches with they titties slanging everywhere and everything. "Wassuh cause you ain't come by for no reason" he said.

"Ima need you to watch anika for tomorrow while I go down to the school cause she been getting bullied" I said.

"Who is anika" he said.

"My luh cousin, she stay with me nie but Wassuh" I said.

He hesitated. "Ight but just be back niggah cause you will leave the country" he said.

I only did that one time with my other cousin on my dad side. That motherfucka bad though so I see why he said that.
-
-
Anika POV
I woke up putting my panties back on and finna change my bed again. I really don't care cause I love pleasing myself.

Wonderful feeling to me. I'm still a virgin so I wouldn't know what a penis would feel like but ima freak with myself.

"Heyy umm anika" I hear the women at the door. I opened it and let her in.

"Your busy today" she asked.

"No" I said.

"Would you like to go shopping with me" she said.

"No im okay, I think ima just stay here and play my game" I said. His girlfriend was cute but she seems funny to me.

I changed my bed and went downstairs to play my game.

When I got to the end of the stairs, the door looked like it was kicked in. I didn't see my game, the TV was gone, and everything.

I ran back upstairs calling my cousin.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🧡🙏🏾.