7

Dimitri POV
I was driving through the hood and seen the park ain't built yet so I'm finna take a drive downtown.

I got stopped by one of the niggah son the block "aye we got a problem" he said.

"You know them luh niggah you shot at the other day, man the want war" he said.

What he meant by that "they killed JOJO yesterday man" he said. I was 38 hot in that car.

"They gone be at the club tonight cause they call they self celebrating cause JOJO dead" he said.

"Get ready tonight, I got you 100G's cause them niggah gone get down or lay down" I said. I drove off.

My niggah JOJO man. He went to school with Anika last year, man just graduated. "Baby ima be by your side" she said.

See y'all need to get y'all one of these who gone shoot with cha. "That's means we can't go home for about a week so I'm finna call rod and tell him I take anika to his house til shit cool off after this.

I called him. "About time you called when you coming back" he said yelling in my ear.

"Listen man they killed JOJO so we got to get them niggahs" I said.

"Ight so what's the move" he said.

"Take anika to your house til shit cool off from what gone happen tonight" I said.

"I know you been missing out on money but I got my niggah but like said...this shit is war now" I said.

"Bet" he hung up.
-
-
Anika POV
I was sleep when this boy busted in my room. "Pack clothes for two weeks I'm taking you to my house" He said.

I didn't even question, I just got up packing fast cause I want to go to his house.

20 minutes later.......

"Ready" I said.

He grabbed my bag for me but he was looking mad so Ian gone question him.
-
-
We got to his house and it was nice. "Come on" he said roughly. Why he being so demanding ?

"You okay" I asked him and he ignored me.

Ima leave him alone. Walked in the house and I just followed him.

"You right here" he said throwing my bag on the bed. Okay that wasn't necessary, what every going on I hope it be okay.
-
12:46AM....
-
Dimitri POV
I'm just in the club vibin to the music eyeballing these niggahs waiting for my move.

"Wassuh y'all ready for this shit dawg" JOJO brother said. He said he don't care if he get caught either cause she police ain't did shit about this so the streets finna handle it.

Some girl tried to give me a lap dance "you don't see my girl right here" I said.

Dreka got up and got in her ass respectfully. "Thank you baby" I said.

"Aye everybody listen up" somebody on the mic said. I stood up looking down at the niggah who talking.

"Thank y'all for coming out supporting my homie birthday man but most important them uptown niggahs...we smoke one of they ass" he said.

I started boiling.

I looked around and seen cameras but they said it wasn't no cameras in here but we gone catch them niggahs outside after dark. "Aye D-Reaper, what we gone do" one of my homies said.

"We gone wait til they caught out when lights out then they gone meet the reaper" I said. We walked out that bitch.

I seen rod pull up "where they at man" he said. I know he got about this shit

"Naw man they got cameras on the inside so let's just wait down til they come out" I said

Him and JOJO grew up in the hood together, I'm talking about from fighting in the sand box to fucking bitches in the cafeteria kitchen type shit.

"My dawg man" he said. I felt his pain but we can't bring him back now but we is finna get that shit back in blood.
-
-
-
"Damn where these niggahs at" rod said.

"Just be patient ma- is that's him right there. The niggah that shit JOJO" I said.

"Hell yeah that's him right there" the homie said. We hopped out the car and started beating his ass.

Ian the fighting type but I got some in. I'm more of a.....shot yo ass type, you think I brought a 9 just to stand 10 down.

Hell nawl.

"Put his ass in the trunk" I said. They started dragging his ass. Rod was just stomping his head.

"Ight rod we can do more when we get to the spot. Let's go" I said.

I got back in my car and we drove off.

They wanted war then they got it.
-
2:39AM
-
Anika POV
I was laying in the bed all comfortable cause these the best bed I done been in. Scrolling through tiktok.

The door slowly opened and in came London walking all wobbly. "You okay London" I asked.

He crawled under the cover at the end of the bed. He not finna do what he I think he finna do "London" I said.

I just laid between my legs so I went upside his head "London" I said again.

"You fine as hell" he said and oh my damn. That liquor his my face a little too hard "noo talk the other way" I said.

He was getting up "let's fuck" he said starting kissing on my neck.

Turning me on but he drink so this ain't right "no London your drunk" I said. He got off me laying beside me.

"Goodnight" he said. I turned the other way going to sleep but in my mind the whole time, then kissing felt good.

I'm definitely crushing on him now 🥵.
-
-
I was sleep but woke and felt some strong ass arms around me which made me feel safe so I scoot back on him.

"Mhmm" he groaned.

Then he moved off me fast and fell off the bed which was funny "you okay buddy" I said.

"Please don't tell me I did some to you" he said panicking.

"No" I said seating up but wish.
"You we're drunk so nun happened" I said giggled.

He so fine to me. Can't wait til I turn 18 to have him "then ho-wh-" he said.

I laughed. "You just came in here and went to sleep buddy calm down" I said getting out the bed.

I started going through my clothes picking out what ima wear "you sure cause you lies" he said walking up on me.

"Yes luh buddy nie move" I said running my hand down his stomach. Ughh I wish I was 18 man 😩.

"Camera" he said tuning out the room. He slipped at the door, some wrong with that boy.

Let me get ready for school.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾🧡✨.