8

Anika POV
I was in school just walking through the hallway to my locker. "So you think you the shit huh" the girl came up to me.

"Why you always messing with me. I haven't did anything to you. Leave me alone" I said walking pass her.

She grabbed which made me made so I turned around punched her then she fell down.

London taught me that.

"I said leave me the fuck alone" I said kicking her in the face.

Really tired of this girl. "Move she broke my nose" she said while people was holding her back.

I just continue to walk my way out. The building "I was walking towards the door and a man came in with a gun and started shooting so I took off running to the cafeteria.

Everybody was running and running but I could tell he was shooting at me cause he was chasing me.

I ran through the gym going outside running and running. "Come here baby" this lady said so I ran to her.

"They out looking for you so I'll keep you safe. Here" she said giving me this big ass gun and I dropped it.

That thing heavy plus I'm not into that life. pulled out my phone calling D "D somebody just came in the school and started shooting at me" I said.

"WHAT" he yelled through the phone.

"I don't know but I'm at some lady house over here by the new park" I said. He hung up so he on the way.

5 minutes later......

"Let's go" he said. Got in the car and I seen London with him. Made my day a little better "I made a call and we going to Mexico" he said.

Damn it's that serious. "It's too much heat out here" he said.

"What about my things" I said.

"Already got it at the airport so we gone" he said. London turned around and smiled at me so I smiled back.

Fine ass 😍.
-
-
-
-
"Damn the plane nie this" London said.

"Got to go through the border dumbass" D said and they went to arguing. We got to our stop and they gave me a big Mexican hat and the shaky thing.

Love Mexican things. "Try it on" D girlfriend said. That thing big so I took it off "such a cutie" she said.

I think she gay too.

It was a 30 minute drive then we got to this beautiful house "y'all two get your bags and get out" D said.

"Damn you ain't got to kick nobody out like that" London said.

I was a ocean view behind it. "Where y'all gone stay" I said.

"In a house by ourselves" he said spinning off.

At least I'm stuck with my crush though. "Come on" he said. Walked in and the view of the ocean was so beautiful.

I pulled out my phone taking a picture of me and everything "put me in" London said. Even better

Can't believe I got shot at in school like what the fuck they thinking. "Ight let me go find me a room and go to sleep" he said.

I grabbed my speaker and played music. That YB white teeth, I seen London came down the stairs.

This chain could put out fye, icey then motherfucka.....
I'm fresh as hell inside my white T
Take dem diamonds and got white teeth
She fuckin with me oh she like me

I had on the Mexican hat doing my luh dance and London was recording me "ayyyy you kilt that shit" he said showing me.

Ouuu that was too fye "I'm keeping that" he said going back up. No cap I'm sleepy as hell right now so I went up.

"Uhh uhh this me right here" he said referring to the room. Really didn't care or feel like looking for a room.

I dropped my bag beside the door and crawled in the bed to him "just sleepy" I said cuddling all on him.

For some reason it made me feel safe and I'm surprised he letting me be on him.

He huffed and puffed but who cares. Age just a number.
-
-
I felt the bed cold so I woke up and looked out the window seeing it's dark. Damn I did not want to see all day "whew" London came out the bathroom all wet and his towel wrapped around him.

😳💦

"Oh my fault Ian know you was woke" he said going back in the bathroom. No come back out please.

He came back out with his boxer and a tank top on. "Get out my bed and go bath funky" he said.

I know he ain't talking to me "you the last one smelling like cheese broccoli" I said getting up getting my clothes.
-
-
London POV
I was on the bed watching power ranger right when I heard a knock at the door so I grabbed the glock and when down.

"Who is it" I said and they didn't say.

I opened the door and pointed the gun right in D face "man what you doing" he said ducking.

"Y'all better announce yaself them cause you know Ian finna hesitate" I said.

"Come in, the fed watching me from the satellite" I said.

"Play too much" he said.

"Give anika this suit case and don't go in it" he said.

"Ight bye fuck boy" I kicked his ass out. Yeah just he kicked us out his car.

I tried to pick the suit case up but that hoe was heavy so I dragged that bih up there.

Went back in room and jump on the bed getting comfortable. She walked out with the towel around her then she bent over and my meat started rocking up.

Why the fuck a 16 year old getting me rocked up. "Who suit case" she said.

"HELLLLOOOO" she said snapping in my face.

"Umm yours. Your cousin brought it by" I said. She came back in her panties and a crop top.

"Uhh uhh go find your room I'm finna smoke" I said taking out a blunt from my bag.

10 minutes Later.......

Enjoying this little high while she gone and just when I said it she came back. "What you want" I said.

"Nun just want to be around you buddy" she said getting back in my bed. "So what's your real name like full name" she asked.

"London cages" I said.

"How old you is" she asked.

"20, why you fed" I asked.

She giggled. "No, I'm 16" she said. Been knew that.

We just talking and vibin type shit till she asked to take a smoke "that's one thing I'm not gone do" I said putting it out.

I turned over finna go to sleep but she turned me back the other way. "Cuddle" she said scooting her ass back to my meat.

Please don't rock up. "What's that" she said grabbing my meat.

"Nooo" I said. She got up quick putting her glasses back on. "Can I touch it" she said.

I gave her what of those bitch what look. "Please" she said.

Might as well do I whipped it out "so long and big" she said.

"Nie move" I said but she fought me to keep it out.

"How girl suck these things" she said.

"I don't know but that's enough" I said turning over going to sleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🧡🙏🏾✨.