Darry- Kissing in the rain

"Darryyyy" You groaned as you kept (attempting) to get your best friend off the sofa 

"Awe C'mon Y/N We're too old to dance in the rain" he said 

I furrowed my eyebrows 

"Darry that's so not true! Your never too old to dance in the rain-"

He stared at me through his eyebrows

"Like take Soda and his girlfriend for example" I began

"They're always having fun and dancing in the rain- AND HE'S 16!" 

Darry laughed while shaking his head 

"Y/N, Soda still acts like a child- of course he would dance in the rain I would expect nothing less from him" 

I groaned- marching into the kitchen. I could hear Darry let out a big sigh before he came busting in as well. I smirked- it was only a matter of time he would give in. He stood in front of me, chest to face.

"Alright lets go" he said 

I squealed "THANKS DAR YOU'RE THE BEST" 

I grabbed his hand while I led him outside- it wasn't necessarily pouring, but it was still good enough to get completely soaked.

"C'MON DAR" I yelled out 

As soon as I felt the rain on my warm skin- I started dancing. I looked over at the corner of my eye to see Darry laughing.

"C'MON" I said motioning him 

Without thinking he quickly ran over to me and started dancing. I laughed as he showed off his dance moves.

I grabbed his hand as I started dancing with him- when pretty soon we were in dancing position. Darry smiled as he pulled my hip closer. Soon, we were ball dancing. 

I laughed as Darry smiled, I started taking the lead as Darry was trying not to step on my feet. 

"Like this Dar" I said as I slowly started leading.

He let out a soft laugh as he stared at me, both our faces were wet, without thinking he slammed his lips onto mine. 

I was taken aback cause I stumbled- but soon caught the vibe and returned the kiss. And before I knew it, there we were.

Kissing in the rain