Dallas- I'm right here

Credit Idea: abc1238946: Here you go! I hope you liked it <3

I slowly opened my eyes- struggling to keep them open actually. I was woken up by crying.. but it was the most softest cry I ever heard. I slowly sat up as I looked over beside me.

And, my boyfriend Dallas- the cold hearted badass, who no one bothered to mess with was crying. Although I've never actually seen him cry, my heart still broke.

"Dallas baby- what's wrong?" I whispered

He looked at me as he quickly wiped his tears

"S-Sorry Doll did I wake you?" He said trying to toughen his voice

I shook my head 

"No, I wasn't much asleep anyways" I said 

He nodded, I could tell Dallas was crying, and I knew it would be better if he just broke down and finally let out all his feelings and tears. I didn't do anything except hug him, and I was right.

He hugged me tight as he slowly started crying into my shoulder.  I slowly stroked his hair as I kept kissing his forehead.

"I'm here for you baby, tell me what's wrong" I said softly 

"I'm just so sick of life Y/N- I mean no one ever gave me love before you. My dad was abusive and didn't give a hang about me, my mom left me at a very young age and ever since I had no one to talk to- not even the gang man"  he winced 

I hugged him tighter

 "I mean I never thought I could experience love or tell anyone about this until you told me you loved me, I don't know- I felt something, no one's ever told me they loved me" 

"I know baby" I whispered

"The truth is I rob stores and steal things to keep myself alive- and I'm just getting tired of all of it- hell man, I can't even remember the last time I cried- I don't even know if I'm doing it right"

I couldn't help but let a tear slip down my cheek, hearing Dallas open up to me about his tough life was heartbreaking. 

I grabbed his chin softly making him face me. 

"Well you look damn good crying that's for sure" I said while wiping a tear off his cheek

He laughed softly 

"I'm here for you, you're my baby Dally and talk to me about these things!" I said

He nodded

I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me- he wrapped his arms around my waist as he put his head on my stomach, slowly stroking his hair, we both fell asleep.