Dallas- Sylvia's Back (1)

Sylvia "The Girlfriend"

are you falling in love?have a feeling you are

have a feeling you are

I guess you've always known Dallas Winston still had Feelings for his ex-girlfriend Sylvia. You've just thought you were always prettier than her because Dallas dumped her and chose you, but then again, you've never actually seen her. So you just assumed. 

You and Dallas were coming back from the pumpkin patch, it was an annual thing you guys did ever since you got together 2 years ago.

You had the heavy pumpkin in between your feet, securing it so it won't bang into the car door as Dallas took turns. 

His warm hand on your thigh made you feel sleepy. He must have noticed because he let out a light laugh.

"hey doll, feel like stopping by the Dingo?" he asked, circling his thumb on your thigh

"hmm" you slowly sighed as you nodded your head

He smiled as he made a turn, turning off the car, you rubbed your eyes and opened the door. Dallas was soon next to you, putting his arms around your waist and resting your head on your shoulder. You both walked in the Dingo. 

Dallas whispered something in your ear as you let out a laugh. You both took your order and sat down at the farthest table you could. Neither of you liked eating out in public that much cause everybody stares. 

it drives Dallas insane, he gets angry because he doesn't understand what's so fun in watching someone eat. 

Soon, the food came, Dallas must have been hungry cause he went all in, I on the other hand had lunch at the Pumpkin Patch, so I was scrolling through my phone while eating French fries.

Pretty soon, I looked up to see the Dingo almost empty, I was about to ask Dallas if he was done so we could go when all of a sudden, I spotted a girl staring at him from all the way across the room. 

I couldn't lie, she was very pretty, actually, that wasn't even the word to describe her, she was almost like Soda, Movie Star pretty. She had blonde hair that she tied into a side ponytail, and what seemed to be a soft black leather jacket.

I stopped chewing my fries as I furrowed my eyebrows, she wasn't taking her eyes off of Dallas. I got a bit annoyed, I usually don't cause all the girls that stare at Dallas are either ugly or bitchy Soc's. But her, she was the definition of Beautiful greaser.