Sodapop- Raspberry Fingers

oh she could be up
oh she could be down
when i'm not around
to see her. 

_____________

The raspberries in the ceramic bowl are stuffed inside your boyfriend's mouth as he laughs and says, "Stop eating them all!" You laughed with him.

"I'm not eating them, you are!" 

His full attention was drawn over to you as he swallowed the raspberries.

"Y/N, what are these raspberries for anyways?" he asked, reaching out to grab another one from the plate.

Taking the bowl, you smiled. "Sodapop, don't eat all of them, you're gonna have a stomach ache" you laughed.

He quickly pulled back and crossed his legs, almost as if he were a little kid. 

Suddenly your phone buzzed, you quickly turned your attention over to it just to find a text from Sodapop.

'Got you' 

You looked up just to find the plate of raspberries in his hand, shooting you an 'I won' Look.

"Sodapop Patrick Curtis, what did I just say?" 

He laughed, slowly placing 5 raspberries on his fingers 

As a smile crept across his face, you watched him admirably. It was difficult to believe how much happiness Sodapop felt from such little things in life.  Sodapop was definitely one of those people that are too pure and precious for this world. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when he shouted your name 

"Earth to Y/N, hello?!" he said flashing his hand up against your face 

"Hm?"

"Look!" he said showing you the raspberries on his fingers

You laughed, Sodapop was doing the exact same thing with the raspberries as he did back when you and him were first crushing on each other. 

"Sodapop, sometimes you can be so childish- wait what are you doing?" you asked as Sodapop grabbed your hand 

A couple seconds later, you too had raspberries on your fingers. 

"Make 5 wishes," He said 

"Sodapop this is really stu-" 

"SH!" he hushed you  

You quickly shot him a confused look

"Just make 5 wishes Y/N, and for each one you make, eat a raspberry off your finger" 

Rather than argue with him, you decided to just follow the process.

You both closed your eyes and made 5 wishes, along with eating a raspberry.

Soon, both of you guys were done, you opened your eyes to find Soda flashing his movie star smile at you.

"So? did you make 5 wishes?" he asked

You nodded 

"Mhm, But I don't know if they'll come true" 

"Don't worry doll, they will"

You let out a small chuckle 

"Oh really? how do you know that" 

"Hm...." he sighed, lowering his head slowly and brushing a strand of hair from your face with his fingertips. 

"Mine already did"