Dallas- Car ride

"Dally please be careful with Y/B/N!" I pleaded as she sat in between his legs, while he slowly drove the car.

"Oh would you relax Y/N? she's perfectly fine!" He said 

My husband Dallas and I, and our baby girl Y/B/N decided to go out for fresh air. But no, Dallas as always decided to be stupid and reckless.

I nodded 

We were all doing fine when all of a sudden- we saw a cop parked right around the corner

"Uh-oh" I muttered

"What?" Dally said as he turned to me

"The Fuzz-" 

He quickly looked over- If the cops saw Y/B/N in the front seat Dally would for  sure get a ticket, and we couldn't afford that now.

"Awe Shit!" 

He quickly grabbed her as he sat her in her booster, struggling to buckle her up, meanwhile there was no one on the wheel.

"DAL!" I yelled

"HOW DO YOU WORK THESE DAMN THINGS" 

We were getting closer and closer. I took the wheel, but it was really hard to drive since Dallas and I were in a uncomfortable position. 

Before anything Dallas finally buckled her up and sat down, only sat down on my hand.

"OW DAL!" 

"SHIT SORRY BABY" He said

We passed the cop car, awkwardly waving at him, as he waved back eyeing Dallas. 

He soon sighed

"See Babe, I told you everything was gonna be alr-" but before we could finish that sentence Dallas hit a stop sign. 

We soon heard a siren behind us as Dally pulled over. He rolled down his window as the cop had a smirk on his face.

I ran my fingers through my hair slowly muttering every curse word I could think of

"License and registration please"

uidepjs I don't know what this was but it sounded pretty cute (Plus I love the photo)