Chapter 5 - Classes

Overall tw: bullying, panicking?

TW: bullying

Tommy pov:

I was grabbing my books when one of the bullies kicked over my bag. Great, now there is a mess of all my things on the floor. "Stupid bastards." I muttered. "What was that?" One of the bullies said. "I said 'stupid bastard' what you cant hear?" I repeated. I know I probably shouldn't have said something back but I was mad. They kicked my bag over and now I have to put everything back in. "You little jerk! Come here!" He said, running over to me. Then the teacher walked into the room. He quickly acted like he was about to help me. "Tommy, why are your books on the floor?" The teacher asked me. "Well he-" I was cut off. "His bag fell over Miss, I'm helping him pick his stuff up!" The bully said with a smile. I wanted to say what really happened but no words would form. I quickly got all my books and ran out of the classroom.

TW: over

Once I got over to where Ranboo and Tubbo were, I was out of breath and I still had all my books in my hand. "What happened to you?" Ranboo asked. "Nothing." I responded, putting my books into my bag. "We need to hurry to class, come on!" Tubbo said, pulling me and Ranboo's arms. We all walked to our next class, history.

"Hello, good morning, my name is Mr. Sami, let's get out your textbooks and begin our lesson." He stated. This was Mr. Sami's first day working here. The old teacher left the school to do her dream job. "Can everyone please stand up and tell me your names? So I won't get confused." He continued. People from the front to the back said their names outloud to the teacher. Then it was my turn, I stood up. "I'm Tommyinnit, Tommy for short." I said quickly then I sat down. Next, Tubbo stood up. "Hi, my name is Tubbo." He smiled. Ranboo slowly stood up, "Uh, Hi im Ranboo." He muttered, sliding back down into his seat. Mr. Sami wrote his name on the board. Then he got the history teacher's textbook out, and began the lesson.

Classes were long and boring but soon it was time for lunch.The hallways were crowded, everyone was walking through them to get their lunches. Me, Tubbo, and Ranboo waited next to our lockers to avoid the crowd. "Arts next! I'm excited to do whatever the project is!!" Tubbo jumped up and down. "Calm down Tubbo, we haven't even gotten to the lunch room!" Ranboo chuckled. I grabbed both their hands as I saw some of the last people of the crowd pass us.

We finally got to the lunch and got out lunches, school lunches were ok-ish, but they were also better than the orphanage's food. "On a scale of 1 to excite how much we bet tubbo is on that scale for art projects?" I laughed. "definitely excited." Ranboo laughed with me. "I like art ok?" Tubbo giggled.

Tubbo practically dragged us to the art room. "Today students, we are working with clay, you will be making clay figures, it can be a bowl, pot, anything! Let your imagination take you away!" Our art teacher smiled. "And we will have paint if anyone wants to paint theirs." He continued. "Also if yours needs to dry overnight I will call you in during lunch so you can grab them or paint them." He passed out everyone some clay and materials to use. "Begin when you are ready! If you have any questions, come to me."

TW: Panicking

Ranboo pov:

Tubbo worked excitedly. I was making a vase, or at least trying to. It was sorta lopsided, but I like it. Tubbo was making a clay figure of a bee, he loves bees. Tommy was making a bowl. I looked around me, not a lot of people were making vases, only like two, that includes me. I took a deep breath. You can just make this for Phil, like a 'thank you for adopting me and Tommy' gift. I wonder what color would Phil want this as. Green? He seems to be wearing a dark green and white bucket hat ever since we met him. Maybe it's his favorite color? I hope so I don't want to mess this up. I sighed. When if he doesn't like it? And then he throws it away?

TW: over

"Ranboo" Someone said beside me, snapping me out my thoughts. It was just Tubbo. "Hm?" I replied. "You've been staring at your vase for a bit now, what's up?" He muttered, trying to not draw any attention. "I'm just thinking about giving this to Phil, as a thank you gift." I mumbled. "Paint it green I bet he likes green!" Tommy bumped into our conversation. "Yeah I was thinking about painting it that too."

Once I finished making the vase I grabbed the green paint and a paintbrush. I dipped the paintbrush into the green paint and started painting my vase. My vase wasn't as lopsided as it was when I started so maybe he will like it more. "Look at my bee!" Tubbo said, putting my bee in front of my face. He finished painting it and it looked really cool! "I like it Tubbo!" I smiled. "Awesome!" Tommy told him. He walked over to the teacher to tell him he is done. He told Tubbo where to put it to dry.

I finished mine soon after Tommy. "I'm done sir." I told the teacher. "That's amazing Ranboo! Go set it over there to dry, I'll come get you later if it hasn't dried by the end of class." He told me. "Thanks." I said. I walked back over to Tubbo and Tommy and waited for class to end.

Tommy pov:

Our art teacher dismissed us from class. Next class, science. The science teacher was always loud, she annoyed me. I think she doesn't really like me. A lot of people don't because I'm 'loud' or 'annoying' but I barely even talk during any class. But luckily this is the last class before school ends.

We all walked to her class. "Morning students get out your notebooks" She practically yelled. I took a deep breath and covered my ears so she was less quick. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I looked over to see tubbo hand me one of his airpods. I put one in my ear and we both listened to music together. Now she was really faint sounding, I could barely hear her. I continued to write the notes on the board.

Finally! Class ended!! I can go back to the orphana- wait no, I have a home now. I forgot.First, we all went to get our finished art prjects, I held my bowl. Ranboo put his vase carefully in his backpack. Then, me and Ranboo waited outside for Phil. We watch Tubob get picked up by his family. Soon after we saw Phil's car with Techno and Wil in it. 

A/N: Ok! we got another chapter and I'll probably start working on the next right after this! Also my friend named Mr. Sami so its not Awesamdude btw

also how should I do the TWs ? like the overall one or the one for the paragraph? bc i dont really know which would be better