Chapter 11 - Bad memories

Ranboo pov:

Now I need to make sure nothing wrong happens this whole week. I really trust Phil to not hurt us, he doesn't seem like the type of person to hurt us. I mean I never really got adopted before. So, I wouldn't really know. When I first got interviewed I wasn't picked because 'having an enderman around in a human household would be too much of a problem' like what am I going to do? Teleport around your house? I sighed. I never forgot my first interview, god i was nervous.

Flashback time brought to you by me

"Come on Ranboo, into here." Mrs.Goldberg told me. I walked into the room. There was a tall man, his wife, and a small child sitting down at the desk. The kid had to be younger than me and the man looked mean and scary to me. "Hello there." The lady smiled. I sat down on the other side of the desk. "H-hi." I mumbled. "Hi! I'm Asher!" THe kid jumped up and down in his chair. "I'm Ranboo, uh, I'm half enderman." I said. "An ender-what now?" The man said. "Uh, enderman, sir." I replied. "So you're one of those hybrid kids?" He asked. "Y-yes sir." I muttered in fear. "That's cool!!" The kid smiled. "No Asher, that's weird." The mother said. "How would we even take care of that?" She continued. The kid frowned. "I know how to like, take care of myself, ma'am." I mumbled. "We would have to adjust our lives for that thing!" The father rolled his eyes. "Well um-" I was cut off. "Get this kid out of here!" The father said.

Back to present time

"Ranboo. Ranboo! The fuck you doing?" Tommy shook me violently. "Stop shaking me!" I said. He let go of me then I fell on the floor. "That didn't mean drop me." I sighed. "Whatever. What were you even doing?" He said. "Just standing there like you saw a ghost." He continued. "I was just thinking." I got up from the floor. "About?" Tommy questioned. I shrugged and got on my bed. "Thinking about nap time." I laughed. "Ok then?" Tommy looked confused. "Good night then," he said.

Tommy pov:

I left ranboo in our room. He was acting weird, like he just saw his life flash before his eyes. Probably nothing I bet. He would have told me if something was wrong. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Wilbur was also on the couch with his guitar, tuning it. He had a paper next to him. I picked it up. 'Your new boyfriend by, me (wilbur soot)' was written on it then some lyrics to his song. I read the lyrics in my head. "I can play it for you if you want?" Wilbur said. "Sure!" I replied.

A few hours later, Ranboo came down. "Hey Ranboo!" Wilbur said. Ranboo yawned and nodded in response. "Can someone get Techno? Dinners ready!" Phil said from the kitchen. "I will!" WIlbur said. He ran up the stairs to go get Technoblade. You could hear yelling from there. "Get up now! Lazy pig." Wilbur yelled. Then you heard a screaming, I'm guessing it was also wilbur. "You didn't have to throw me!" "And you didn't have to scream in my ears!"

Soon after the two boys came down, while trying to push each other down the stairs. "Phil!! Techno threw me!" Wilbur complained. "You were yelling in my ears, it was self defense alright?" Techno said. I let out a quiet laugh. "Boys! Stop fighting!" Phil laughed. "Come on mates, sit at the table." Phil put out the food on the table. I watched as Ranboo walked over to the table, he looked pretty tired. I mean he just woke up, maybe that's why? I could ask him what happened earlier, he wouldn't lie to me right? I sighed and got up from the couch to eat dinner.

A/N: so im on vaccation for about two weeks, so the chapters will come out very slowly since i will be hanging out with my family!  But when i do have the time I will try to write some chapters. They also might be a little shorter than what i usually do so sorry about that!

Remember to drink water, eat something, and make sure to take care of yourselves! I'm very proud of you no matter what!! 

Word count: 739