Chapter 13 - New friend

[Welcome to another episode of me writing this on my phone]
Tommy pov:
Phil parked into the school parking lot. "Ok, now we get to the principal's office and tell them about what happened." Phil got out of the car. Me and Ranboo followed him towards the school. We walked into the school passing kids as they walked towards their classes. I even saw Tubbo  I waved, pointed to Phil, and made a nervous face. Hopefully he understood what I meant. 

[back to laptop writing]

We walked into the principal's office. “Good morning, how can I help you?” The principal said. “Ah, yes my son, Tommy, has been getting by Josh and his friends. So if you could-” Phil got cut off by her. “My son would never hurt a fly, your kid is probably just faking!” She yelled. “Listen, your kid beat up my son! You need to suspend him or something!” Phil yelled. Ranboo and I sat in the chairs near the wall. I looked over at Ranboo, who was covering his ears. “My son and his friends are the sweetest people ever. Your kid on the other hand.” She glared at me. “Just call your kid and his friends to the damn room.” Phil sighed. 

Once the kids got in the room. “Yes mom?” Josh said with a smile. “Have you been hurting this kid?” She asked. “No, I would never. But, he has been a little mean to me and my friends.” He frowned. I rolled my eyes. “See! Your kid has been bullying my kid!” She said angrily. Ranboo got up from his chair. “He has been bullying Tommy! The other day, him and his friends beat up Tommy and left him in the bathroom for hours! Me and Tubbo were worried sick!” Ranboo tried not to yell but some parts were louder than others. I looked at Ranboo surprised, he never raised his voice to anyone really. “YEAH! Josh fucking knocked me out in there! He needs to get punished.” I yelled, trying to not be too loud for Ranboo. The principal looked at her kids in shock. “You did that?” She asked. She looked over at us and smiled. “Sorry for the inconvenience, I will have this all situated. Have a nice day. Oh! Tommy and Ranboo, I'll write you a note.” She said, grabbing some paper to write a note for us.

TW: panicking
 Tubbo pov
I sat in the bathroom alone. I saw Tommy earlier but I still feel lonely. Nobody said good morning to me when I walked to the school, nobody to laugh at when they can’t open their lockers.I sighed. I told the teacher I needed to use the restroom because I didn’t want them to see me cry or anything. Did something happen? The look Tommy gave didn't look like a good sign. Tears fell down my face. Are they leaving me? I hope not.
Tw:over

Tommy pov: 
Me and Ranboo walked out the room with Phil not too far behind. “See you boys later.” He told us. “Let's hurry to class.” Ranboo said. He grabbed my hand and we were off to our lockers.

Once we got to the lockers. I could hear faint sobs. “Shh, do you hear that?” I whispered. “No?” Ranboo said. I grabbed his hand and walked to the bathroom near our lockers. I slowly opened the door. I could see Tubbo’s shoes from under the stalls. “Tubbo?” Ranboo said. He opened the door and walked out with a smile, you could see he was crying though. “Yeah big man?” He said. “Who hurt you?” I said, ready to fight. “Nobody?” He replied. “Then what's wrong?” Ranboo sat down on the floor. “I just- I don’t know.” He sighed. Ranboo pulled Tubbo into a hug. I also got down and hugged him too. “You’re ok now though?” He asked. “Mhmm.” Tubbo said. [please keep this all platonic <3] “We need to get to class!” I said suddenly. Everyone jumped up and ran to their classes. “Hi ma’am!” I said to my teacher. “Where were you, young man?” She asked. I handed her the note. “Oh then, sit down.” She sighed.

After classes, we went to lunch. I grabbed a tray and walked to the lunch workers, grabbing the food I wanted to eat. I found Tubbo and Ranboo sitting at our usual spot with a new person. “Tommy over here!” Tubbo called. I sat down next to him. “Meet drista! She is new in our first class.” Tubbo continued. “Hey.” She said. “And I think she is in some of our other classes too.” Tubbo finished. I smiled at the girl, she had a mask that covered her face, long blonde hair only to her shoulders. A green cape draped around her arms, small gold bracelets that covered her wrists. “I like your cape!” I said to her, “Thank you! My mom made it for me.” Even though I couldn't see her face, I could hear the smile in her voice. “That's so cool!” 

Me, Tubbo, Ranboo, and our new friend Drista, laughed and talked all lunch. She told us about her 3 brothers, and 2 sisters. I think their names were Foolish, Dream, DreamXD, Girl dream, and michelle. Oddly most of the siblings had something similar to the name dream. We even exchanged our phone numbers with each other so we could talk after school. We walked to our next classes together, we would sit in the back of the class and make funny jokes quietly and laugh trying to not let the teacher hear.

Ranboo pov:
I see that Tommy has been having a good time with our new friend. He seems very happy. I knew they would get along together. They seem to give off the same energy to each other and look like they are both having fun. The class was dismissed, it was our last class for the day. “Come on guys!” Tubbo smiled. We all ran outside the school. Drista saw her mom. "That's my ride, bye guys see you later!" She said, running off to her mom. "Hey Tubbo, can we hang out at our house?" Tommy asked. Tubbo's eyes lit with excitement. "Let me ask my parents!" He grabbed his phone out of his bag. He started to text his parents, then he smiled looking up at us. "THEY SAID YES!!" He jumped around. I giggled while jumping around me and Tommy. "Hopefully Phil doesn't mind having guests over." I said. 

Once Phil got there, he walked over to us. "Hey mates." He said to us. "Phil phil! Can we have Tubbo over?" Tommy asked. "Yeah sure, good thing Wil went with niki to study." He smiled. We all hopped into the backseats. "Hey." Techno said from the front seat. Phil got into the driver's seat and began to drive off. 

A/N: someone put my story into their 'Author please update' list and I was like now I need to finish this

[No offense to the person who did that, it gave me some more motivation to write so]

!!ALSO NOT SO IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
I will be starting back school soon but I'm in a all online school so I can still write these but if they get shorter/come out late it will mostly be bc of that!! But dw bc I'll try to get as many as I can out!

Word count: 1242