Chapter 23 - You're back!!

Ranboo:

It's been a long few weeks. But finally it's the weekend. I woke up and got ready for the day. I decided to not wake up Tommy this morning since we didn't have school. I sat on my bed and scrolled on my phone. I went on Spotify and grabbed my headphones. I was about to turn on my favorite artist, Lemon Demon, when I heard a scream. Tommy shot up from his bed. "Shooter!" He said, hiding under the bed. I honestly also thought something was wrong. The scream sounded a lot like Phil. I'm not going to be like those people in horror movies who straight up go towards the danger. So, I grabbed Tommy from under the bed and hid inside the closet. "What the fuck was that!?" Tommy said. "Shhh! It might be danger." I whispered. Then I heard Wilbur yell something. I couldn't really make out what he said. There was a long silence. "They're dead!" Tommy cried out. "Shhh.. We didn't hear any gunshots or anything. They could still be alive." I whispered to him. I was as scared as Tommy was but I wanted to keep him calm so we won't die.

"Ranboo! Tommy! Get down here!" We heard Phil yell. "You go first." I told Tommy. "Gentlemen first. I insist." Tommy said, gesturing for me to go. I opened the closet door and walked out. "At least follow me ok?" I told him. "Fine!" Tommy rolled his eyes. We walked out the room to see a tall woman, she looked exactly how Phil described Kristen. "Hello!" The woman smiled at us. "Philzas told me a lot about you." She continued. "Nice to meet you!" I told her, shaking her hand. Tommy walked over there and shook her hand too. Phil looked so happy to have his wife return. He was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Kristen sat down on the couch next to Wilbur who was playing the xbox on the tv. "Whatcha playing?" She asked him. "Minecraft like always." He laughed. I sat down on the couch.

Kristen was so nice and funny. We even all played minecraft together. She told us about her adventures and how she helps people. She's easy to get along with. We even had a dance party and everyone took turns picking songs. I of course played lemon demon songs and Tommy looked at me like I was crazy. I mean Wilbur played his own songs so every now and then we get him playing his guitar. He was really good and Kristen helped him hold his papers. "Next page." Wilbur quickly said, Kirsten quickly turned the page and Wilbur continued playing. I think he said this one was called Your New Boyfriend or something. I wonder who it is about. "Breakfast!" Phil called. We all ran to the dining room to eat. "I'm so glad you're back!" Wil said, jumping in his chair. "I'm glad to be back!" Kristen smiled.

A/N: I mgiht end the story here like im so unmovtivated with this book and I want to write a new book :(

but i don't know what kinda of book to write or what ship to write so please tell me so i can start planning. 

I might so like a racing dnf fanfic [ not related accelerate] where like dream is racing against this unknown person (george) and george wins and dream is like really mad about that so he wants another race. then they end up becoming friends then lovers ? idk 

or a fanfic like they're in highschool and quackity and george are new (also they're brothers) and sapnap makes dream become friends with george and they get close and george starts falling in lvoe wiht dream but dream got a gf already so yeah

word count: 633