Chapter 6 - After school

Ranboo pov:

Once we got back to the house and everyone settled back in, starting their homework or doing anything they needed to do. I walked up to Phil with the vase behind me. "Hey Phil?" I muttered. "Yeah mate?" He turned around from the stove where he was cooking. "I uh, we made some clay things in, uh, art class and I wanted to um" I paused for a second. I took a small deep breath. "I wanted to give you this." I handed out the vase. I was kinda embarrassed everyone else was looking at me giving Phil this weird, sorta lopsided vase. Phil had a big smile on his face. "Thanks mate! Next time I get some flowers I'll put them in your vase!" He said, taking the vase and setting it right on the counter. I really didn't think he wouldn't like it but it seemed he did. "I made a bowl!" Tommy shouted running up to show his bowl. "I got a song!" Wilbur laughed. Then he started playing very loudly. Everything soon got back to its chaotic self.

I grabbed my bag and walked over to the couch next to techno. "What's your homework?" He asked me. "Mostly math." I sighed. "If you need help you can ask me, I suppose. Also, your vase was really cool, now Wilbur wants some attention. Don't worry he does this all the time." He explained. "Tommy's probably doing the same, knowing him" I laughed. Me and Techno silently worked, I would ask him for help at some points. Sooner or later Tommy and Wilbur calmed down and did their work too.

After I finished my homework I walked to my room. I sat on my bed and stared at the wall for a few minutes before deciding to take a nap. I layed down on my bed, got my headphones and played some music. Soon I fell asleep.

Tommy pov:

I was laughing and listening to Wilbur play his guitar, then I looked around and noticed Ranboo wasn't next to Techno any more. "And this one I'm calling 'Your new boyfriend'" Wiilbur told me as he began to sing and play. It was like I already knew the song when I didn't. I instantly start mumbling the words with him. Once he finished I clapped and smiled. "Hey guys, dinner is ready!" Phil called. "Alright!" Wilbur said, dragging me to the table. "I'll go get Ranboo." Techno said.

Techno pov:

I walked up the steps towards Ranboo's room. I lightly knocked on the door, then waited a few seconds, no answer. I knocked again, once again, no answer. "Ranboo." I said. I gave up waiting and just opened the door. There he was fast asleep on his bed with no covers. Weird. You are supposed to sleep with cover on, that's the rule. I slightly shook him. He just rolled over to the other side of his bed. I sighed and shook him again. "Wake up." I said. He finally opened his eyes and turned on his phone and turned off his music. "Hm?" He yawned. "Dinners ready." I said. He rubbed his eyes then got up from his bed. "Stop sleeping with the covers off too" I told him. He laughed. "I was taking a nap ok?" He smiled.

I waited for Ranboo to wash his face then we went back down stairs. Everyone was sitting at the table waiting for us. We both walked to a seat and got some food. It was mostly silent til Dad started a conversation. "So how was school?" Dad asked. "We saw some kids fighting in the streets." Wilbur said. "It was boring, as always." I muttered. "I had a pretty good day! I got to see Tubbo and we did the art project!" Ranboo smiled. Tommy kept picking at his food and didn't answer Dad's question.

Tommy pov:

When Phil asked about my day of school I didn't really want to talk about it. Other than the fact I was bullied I say my day was good but I just didn't feel like talking about it. I continued eating my food, ignoring the question. Wilbur started talking about his music. What his next song will be, what he is working on, past songs, really anything about his music.

Once dinner was over everyone went their own ways, Phil went to clean the kitchen, Techno to his room, Wilbur to his, and I sorta just followed Ranboo to our room. "So now what?" I said, sitting on my bed. "Nap time." Ranboo said, laying down on his bed. "Ranboo, every day after school can't be nap time. How are you even that tired after school?" I laughed. "Because it's boring, plus all you do is learn all day. Anyways, good night." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to one of the PCs. I turned it on and downloaded Minecraft on it, then I logged into my account. I made a survival world to mess around in.

A few hours later of playing, I looked at the clock, 11:45pm it read. I guess I'll go to bed. I turned off my computer and got some pajamas to wear. I put them one and hopped onto my bed. "Night Ranboo." I mumbled. After a little while I fell asleep.

 A/N: I decided to do more povs then just Tommy and Ranboo just bc i can i also dont know whatelse to write for an authors note have a good day this chapter is pretty short ngl but whatever 

word count: 925