Chapter 21 - Alien boy

Ranboo pov:

I followed the others as they went upstairs. Wilbur grabbed his guitar and handed it to Techno. "When if I break it?" He said, trying to give it back to Wil. "You probably won't, plus if you broke a string I literally have so many more." He reassured Techno. I sat down on the floor. I watched as Wilbur placed Technos fingers on the strings to make a chord. "Now you strum it." Wilbur said. Techno strummed the strings which made a wonderful sound. "Woo!" Tommy went. I clapped. After a few hours Techno learned his first song, which was one of Wilbur's of course. Phil walked in the room. "Alright bedtime. You guys have school." We all rolled our eyes and groaned. Tommy and I walked back to our room and changed for bed. "Night!" I said, climbing into my bed. "Good night!" He told me.

The next morning, I woke up and went to wake up Tommy. "Oh you're already awake." I said in surprise. "Just woke up a little bit ago." He told me. I grabbed my clothes to shower. I walked down the hall to the bathroom. I saw the door was closed so I tried to open it, locked. I guess someone got to the shower before me. I sat outside the bathroom waiting for them to get out. Techno walked out the bathroom. "Oh hey." He said, looking down at me. I stood up. "Good morning!" I told him. I walked into the bathroom and took my shower.

Once we made it to school, I walked to our first class with Tommy, Tubbo and Drista. We made it to our lockers first. I was walking down to my locker, next thing you know I'm on the ground. "Ow!" I said. "Sorry! So sorry." A kid said holding out their hand for me. They wore a purple hoodie and had blonde hair. I took their hand as they pulled me up. Now I could see their face a little better. Purple-ish tint across their face, little alien horns peeking from their hood. "I didn't mean to bump into you! I'm really sorry!" They kept apologizing. "It's ok! What's your name?" I smiled at them. "Oh! Uh, my name is Purpled." They told me. "I'm Ranboo." I told the boy. "Nice to meet you!" He held his hand out to me. I shook it. Drista walked over to us. "Oh hey Purpled!" She said. "You know him?" I questioned. "Yeah, he's in one of my classes. He's a pretty cool kid." Drista said. "Hey! I'm Tommy! This is Tubbo!!" Tommy said, also pointing to Tubbo. Purpled waved. "Want to sit with us today?" Drista invited him. "Sure I got nobody else to sit with." He shrugged. "Alright! See you at lunch!" Drista said. Then we parted ways to our classes.

We waited for Purpled at the lunch room entrance. "When if he doesn't come?" Tubbo asked. "Then we waited here for nothing." Tommy said. "Sorry I'm late! The teacher kept us late." Purpled said out of breath. "No worries!" I told him. We grabbed our lunches and sat at an empty table. "Well what do you guys like to do?" Purpled asked us. "Video games." We all said unison. 'Minecraft mostly." Tommy added. "Oh! I play minecraft too! Do you guys like bedwars?" He asked us. "Yeah." Tommy said. "Not that great at it but sure." I said. Drista nodded her head. "Eh, I suck at it." Tubbo laughed. "I'm the best at it!" Purpled said. "Really?" Drista raised an eyebrow. "How the fuck you do that?" Tommy asked her. "Do what?" She questioned. "Raise your eyebrow!" Tubbo pointed to her rose eyebrow. "I don't know? I just do." She shrugged. "I could do that!" Purpled raised his eyebrow. "We're untalented Tommy!" Tubbo cried. "Nooooo." Tommy frowned. Everyone laughed at the two. I tried to think of a talent I could do. Well, I could unhinge my jaw maybe. I thought to myself. "I could do this." I said. I continued to unhinge my jaw. "Ok what the actually fuck." Tommy said. "I want talent!" Tubbo said, looking at the sky. I hinged my jaw back in place. Purpled look shocked. "How did you do that?" He asked. I shrugged. "Enderman thing I guess." I told him. "Ooo! I could do this!" Purpled said. His skin turned to a light purple color. "Alien things." He laughed as he looked at Tommy. "Oh so we're talking about our species now!" Drista laughed. Her normal school outfit turned into a dark green cloak. A golden halo appeared over her head. "I'm a God!" She laughed. "Woah." Tommy said, surprised. "How come I'm the only human here!" Tommy rolled his eyes. "Nobody acts like you Tommy. I would say your own species." I laughed. "The Tommy species!" Tubbo joined in. Tubbo was half goat so that made Tommy the only full human in the group. "Want to play bedwars after school?" Purpled asked after everyone settled down. "Sure!" Drista said. "I love a challenge." She continued. "Bedwars it is!" Tommy said. Purpled gave us his minecraft user and we exchanged ours to him. The bell rang that lunch was over. We all sighed knowing we had to go to class and couldn't talk until the day was over. We all grabbed our empty trays to put away. Then we went to our classes.

A/N: Yeah another short one. I been studying a lot recently so yeah. but have this some-what short chapter becuase i finally had some free time.

Word Count: 931