Chapter 10 - bandages

Tw: Mention of blood & wounds, bandages [are the last two triggering? idrk]

Tommy pov:

School is over and I had to go to the nurse a few times during class because the bandages fell off. "If you get home and they fall off, replace them with these ok?" She gave me some bandages. I nodded. "Be more careful Tommy ok?" She told me. "I will. Thank you!" I said, walking out the door. "Come on, Phil's probably waiting." Ranboo handed me my bag. I put on a hoodie so it covered the bandages. We both walked out to the car. "Hi mates!" Phil said. "Hi." Ranboo said. We got into the car. We were on our way home when I felt some of the bandages coming off. It hasn't been that long since I left. Hopefully they will be fine til we get home.

Ok it's not fine! Some of the wounds are bleeding through my hoodie. I'm having to cover the parts where they are bleeding with my hand. Ranboo noticed and mouthed 'just tell Phil' to me. I thought of how I could tell him. Should I just go 'Hey I'm bleeding." or like tell him everything that happened today. Phil and Wilbur were talking about his music. Well Wil was telling him about it. They both sat in the front, whereas Ranboo and Techno were in the back. But Techno was looking out the window. I grabbed the bandages out of the bag. I rolled up one sleeve and tried my best to change the bandages quickly. I gave up trying to do it on my own, and rolled my sleeve back down. I mouthed to Ranboo 'I tried'. He shrugged back.

Ranboo pov:

I watched Tommy struggle to get the bandages on. I mean I was going to help him but he gave up and put them away. I sighed. He really should tell Phil, I doubt he would kick two kids out for one getting beat up at school. How long has Tommy even gotten bullied for? And why hasn't he told me or Tubbo, we could have helped him. "Alright kids, we're home!" Phil said, pulling into the driveway. Everyone got out of the car grabbing their bags. Tommy quickly went to our room when he got inside. I followed.

"You should probably tell Phil." I said, putting the bandages back on him. "I don't trust him." Tommy said. I sighed. "I'm worried, ok? You've been getting bullied for how long? And you didn't even tell me?" I told him. "I'll tell Phil ok? But you are going to be by my side right? Just incase of anything." He sighed. I smiled, "Thank you."

Tommy pov:

Once I built up the courage to go to Phil, me and Ranboo walked down to him. "Phil.." I muttered. "Hm?" He responded. Phil looked over at us and saw the bandages. "What happened?" Phil asked us to come over to us to look. "Um, I, uh" I couldn't find the words to say. "He got beat up at school." Ranboo said. I nodded in agreement with what Ranboo said. "Who?" Techno said coming out of the kitchen. I jumped a little bit from his sudden appearance. "Josh and his friends." I mumbled. "I could go to the school and tell them about this tomorrow." Phil said. "Ok" I said.

"See, it wasn't that bad, right?" Ranboo asked after we went back into our room. "They might just be acting nice and then they will be mean after a while." I said. "Trust me, they probably won't do that." Ranboo tried reassuring me. "You've already fallen for their trap." I said. "If they don't hurt you or me for this whole week will you trust them a little bit?" Ranboo sighed. "Hm.. maybe." I said.

A/N: These chapters have been short recently but thats alright! That means they come out faster [mostly] More longer ones will come in the future probably

Also bare with me for the TWs because i don't know if a lot of things trigger people. I'm trying my best to make sure to get all the things i put that are triggering down! But if I leave a couple out jsut tell me and I'll get it changed!

Word count: 717