Chapter 15 - Uno.

Ranboo pov:

I waved as I watched Tubbo walk off onto the sidewalk. He turned around waving back at me. A small smile grew on my face as he ran off and I closed the door. Me and Tommy walked back upstairs to our room. "Now what?" I asked Tommy. He was looking in the closet for some reason. Then he turned around. "Let's play some Uno!" He smiled with the deck of Uno cards in his hand. We began playing uno together. It was really fun besides the fact Tommy kept winning. "Uno!" Tommy called out. "Here we go again." I said, jokingly. We both laughed as I carefully picked a card. "Hah! I won!!" Tommy cheered, placing down his color change card. I rolled my eyes. "How about this game you just lose." I laughed. "Hmm, no." Tommy said, dealing the cards out. Then we heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called. Wilbur walked in. "What are you two doing?" He asked. "Just playing Uno, want to join?" Tommy smiled. WIlbur sat down and Tommy dealt some cards to him. We all started playing again. It was mostly a fight between Tommy and Wilbur with their plus 2s but they kept ending on me so I almost had a whole deck of cards. In the end Wilbur won and Tommy got mad. "Not fair you cheated!" He said. "I did not cheat!" Wilbur rolled his eyes. I laughed as I shuffled the cards so we could play again. "Hold on! I'll get Techno to play." WIlbur said running off.

Wilbur pov:

I ran over to Techno's room busting the door open. "Close that book and come play Uno with us!" I said. He put his bookmark into the book he was reading. "With who?" He sighed. "Me, Tommy and Ranboo. Please, it's like , uh, bonding time! That's right bonding time." I said. He put his book onto his desk. "Fine, fine." He said walking past me.

Tommy pov:

Ranboo dealt out the cards for Me, him, Wil, and Techno to play. Then we waited for Wilbur to come back with Techno. I grabbed my cards and started to sort them so it's easier to play. Soon Wilbur and Tehcno came into the room. "Come on, sit down." Wilbur said sitting on the floor. Techno followed as he sat down in the open space. They both grabbed their cards, sorting them.

Once everyone was ready to play, I grabbed the first card on the deck and placed it. "Who's going first?" I asked. Techno placed down a card, "Go Wil." He said. Wilbur sighed, grabbing a card from the deck. Next was Ranboo, he placed down a card carefully. Now it was my turn, I looked down at my cards then placed a number card down on the stack.

We acted like it was the most serious game in the world. Nobody talked besides people sighing when they didn't have a card or saying Uno just to have to draw 2 or 4. Phil walked in the room. "The house was so quiet for once, what the fuck are you guys doing?" He asked. "Shh, this is intense," Techno said. Techno and I both had Uno so it was pretty intense at the moment. "Draw 4 ha!" Wilbur shouted. Techno reached over and slapped him. "Why the fuck would you do that!?" He said angrily. I laughed as I placed my final card. "Reverse back to you Wil." I smiled. Everyone groaned but then started laughing as Ranboo grabbed the cards to shuffle them. We all patted the deck hoping it would give us some luck. Phil watched us play for a while then said he was going to start on dinner.

This game Ranboo won, I guess the 'pat of luck' was really on his side this time. It wasn't even that long of a game. Well it was but it was shorter than the others we played. Later we all heard Phil yell it was time to eat. We quickly picked up all the cards and put them back and ran down. "So who won?" He asked at the table. "Well I won the game you saw us start. Then we started another and Ranboo won that." I told him. We talked about Uno the whole dinner for some reason.

A/N: Did i just make a chapter about Uno because I wanted to play it? Yes yes i did. Also I will be going on ANOTHER vaccation. I know i know im so special. Im hanging out with a friend for a few days going places you know. idrk if i would get a chapter out during that probably not seeing im with ym best friend so. sorry about that ik i jsut got back from one but this is like the last vaccation before school that i know of

Word count: 819