Chapter 9 - Bullies

Tw: bullying

Ranboo pov:

Me and Tubbo were bringing Tommy to the nurse's. He also passed out halfway there so we were basically dragging him. We were encountered by a group of kids soon after he passed out. They started laughing when me and Tubbo passed by. I heard some of them whispering to each other. "I heard he missed almost all his classes." One whispered. "It was funny though." Another said. "Hey nerd and bee boy! Carrying the dork to the nurse?" One guy said getting in front of us. Ugh, it's this guy. I heard about him. He like the biggest jerk of the school. I think his name was Josh or something, I forgot. "Yeah, what about it?" Tubbo answered. Everyone in that group started laughing. "You should have seen his face!" One laughed. "You did this to him?" I asked. "Yeah and?" Josh chuckled. "You two couldn't fight us even if you tried." He continued. "Just move out our way so we can help him." Tubbo muttered. "What was that bee boy?" Another kid in the group said. "I said move!" Tubbo yelled. I never heard Tubbo yell like that. Like he was actually mad this time, usually he is joking with us when he is yelling. "Bee boy wants us to mo-" Josh was cut off. Tubbo pushed him to the ground. The whole group started surrounding us. Please don't start a fight, I'm literally holding a whole kid right now.

Tommy pov:

I heard some laughing then someone yell. I think that was Tubbo, it sounded like him. I slowly opened my eyes. I almost forgot about all the pain I was in for a hot second. How long is a walk to the nurse my god these people are slow walkers. I look up from the ground to see Josh holding Tubbo by the shirt and a group of kids surrounding us. "What the hell?" I muttered. "Don't fucking push me again! Got that bee boy?" Josh screamed at Tubbo. Tubbo shook his head. Josh dropped Tubbo onto the ground. Then he looked at me. "Make sure your little friends dont fucking mess with us again! Ok dork?" He said. "Mhmm." I replied.

Tw over

They all walked away. "How long til we get to the nurse?" I asked. Tubbo gets up from the ground. "Well we were on our way until we were stopped by those jerks." Tubbo sighed. "Come on, let's get him to the nurse." Ranboo said.

Once we got to the nurse, Tubbo opened the door for us then we walked in. "Oh my! What happened?!" the nurse asked in shock. I sighed. I walked over to the bed. The nurse bandaged me up and said I could rest here for a bit. "You should probably tell Phil." Ranboo sighed. "What? No! We only just got there. How do we know we could trust them?!" I said. "If you say so, but I think you should. In case it gets any worse." Ranboo sighed. "I know I know but I want to trust them more before I say anything." I said. We heard the bell ring and hurried to our next class.

A/N: I dont say this enough but thank you for reading my book[s]! It really means a lot to me. Also thanks for being patient whiel waiting for me to update the story!! All the nice comments i been getting really means a lot to me so thank you! 

Word count: 581