Chapter 19 - Who is She?

Tommy pov:

Wilbur's and Phil's faces were in shock. Ranboo looked confused. I was also confused. Who is she? Is it someone important? Did she die? Why would Techno ask that? "Um." Phil managed to get out. "You said she would come back. But when?" Techno asked. He had a serious look on his face.I looked around trying to see if there was anything that could be the person he was talking about. Phil sighed. "I don't know. You know about the thing and how she has to go to that all the time." Phil said. He talked like everyone knows who she is and what the thing was. There was a photo on the wall. A woman in a black dress with a black sun hat, Phil then Techno and Wilbur. Maybe that's the person who they are talking about. "Techno, you know there is no telling-'' Wilbur got cut off. "I know! I just miss her, you know. it's been,I don't know! 2 years!" Techno yelled. "I know, I know. You just need to wait." Phil tried to calm him down. I looked over to Ranboo who had his ears covered. "She'll be back soon. Techno please calm down." Wilbur sighed. He walked over to techno and rubbed his back. "Get your hand off me!" Techno grabbed Wilbur's hand and took it off his back. "Sorry." Wilbur apologized. "Who the fuck is she?" I asked. Phil sighed. "My wife." He said. "You have a wife?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah, she left for work two years ago." Wilbur explained. "Are you sure she isn't dead?" I asked. "Yes I'm sure." Phil said, looking at the photo on the wall. "Is that her?" Ranboo questioned. Phil nodded his head. I look over to see Wilbur whispering something to Techno. Phil sighed again. "Look, I'll see what I can do to get in touch with her." Wilbur and Techno looked up, eyes widened with excitement. "Now finish your dinner." Phil smiled.

After dinner, Wilbur went up to his room while Techno helped Phil with the dishes. "I don't understand. What work would take her 2 years and you guys don't know where she has been?" I asked. "Is she in the army?" Ranboo asked. "No no, she isn't in the army." Phil laughed. "I'll tell you guys about her after I finish these dishes." He continued. So, after he finished the dishes we walked to the couch and sat down on it. "So, my wife is the angel of death. She makes sure people go to the right place after they die. When she goes to 'work', she is taking people to heaven or hell. Wherever people go after death. This could take months or even years." Phil explained. "Oh." I said. "That's cool?" Ranboo said. "It's hard to tell when she will be back. But I have a feeling it's soon." Phil smiled. Techno had his head in a book but looked up when Phil said she could be back soon. "Is she nice?" Ranboo asked. "Yes, she is very nice." Phil smiled. He sounded very happy that we were asking questions about her. "Is she pretty?" I asked. It was nice seeing Phil so happy to talk about someone. "Yeah, very pretty." He said. "Ugh, love." Techno rolled his eyes. Phil laughed. "She will love you two." Phil said.

Techno pov:

I walked up to WIlbur's room. "Hey." I said. Wilbur looked up from his phone. "Yeah?" He hummed. "Phil has a feeling she would be back." I said. "Really?" He questioned. "Yeah you moron. What are you doing? Texting Sally I bet." I laughed. "Shut up! What if I was texting her?" He said with a blushing face. "I don't get how you just fell in love with her. Does she even know how to fight?" I asked him. "Well, yeah. She can use a sword." He smiled. "Hmmm, we will have to see." I said, pulling out my sword. "Quit swinging that around! You're going to hit me one day!" Wilbur said, leaning back some. "When if that was my plan?" I said pointing the sword to him. He rolled over away from me. "Come on. All you do is sit there and play your guitar. Learn the sword with me." I pulled my sword away from him. "I would rather play music all my life." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Come on, that's boring. You need some action!" I told him. "You know Phil tried to teach both of us and I wasn't good. I don't think I would be close to good now." Wilbur sighed. "Never know if you haven't tried." I smiled. "Maybe." He pulled out his guitar. "I could even try to teach Tommy and Ranboo." I said. We both exchanged a nod and I went back to my room.

A/N: This is sorta short but you know school been going on. I'm mainly just trying to get a chapter out every once in a while. I try my best to get to at least 1000 words but sometimes i go a little less. But take care, drink water, and eat something! Stay safe :]

Word count: 861