Chapter 14 - Thunderstorms

Tommy pov:

Once we pulled into the driveway of our home. Me, Tubbo, and Ranboo ran up the stairs to our room. Tubbo looked surprised, "This is cool!" He walked over to our PCs, "AND YOU HAVE TWO PCS? THIS PLACE IS SO COOL!" He practically yelled. Ranboo covered his ears. "Sorry boss man." Tubbo said. "It's fine." Ranboo smiled. I could tell Tubbo was really excited seeing how we are living now. Tubbo has been my friend almost the whole time I was at the orphanage. We met at the school they sent me and the rest of the kids there. He knew every time I left for another house and what happened for me to come back. So this is kinda a big thing for him and me, because we both know the other homes didn't look so nice, like this one. I usually had a room under the stairs or in a closet, even just in the middle of the floor.

Me, Tubbo and Ranboo, played Minecraft on our PCs. Tubbo and Ranboo took turns on Ranboo's pc. They kept dying and arguing about who made them die. I would laugh at them as they struggled. "Come on! How do you keep falling to your death Tubbo?" Ranboo sighed. "I can't help there are these stupid random holes everywhere!" Tubbo replied. We all heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. Phil walked in with a bowl full of snacks like fruit and pretzels. "I brought some snacks in case you guys were hungry." Phil smiled, putting the snacks down. "Thank you!" Tubbo smiled back. "Thanks." Ranboo said. I nodded and continued playing the game. Phil left the room, closing the door behind him. Tubbo grabbed some food from the bowl and ate it as he watched Ranboo play.

TW: panicking

Ranboo pov:

Some hours later, we had stopped playing Minecraft and sat down and chatted while we ate our snacks. "Phil seems really nice. I think you guys got into a good home this time." Tubbo said. "Eh. He could just be pretending right now." Tommy said. Tubbo lightly slapped Tommy. "Think positive! Nothing bad happened to you yet." Tubbo argued. Tommy rolled his eyes. The light out the window dimmed. I could see rain slowly dripping down. Tommy and Tubbo continued to argue about the stupidest things they could think of. Crash! I quietly covered my ears at the sound of thunder. Crash! Crash!! It was so loud, even when I covered my ears I could still hear it. I closed my eyes when I saw lightning through the window. Crash crash!!!

TW: over

Tubbo pov:

"I am the best at minecraft. Tommy just today wasn't my good-" I said before I looked over at Ranboo. He was shaking, covering his ears with his eyes closed. "Ranboo..?" I said calmly to him. Of course he didn't hear me so I slided next to him and uncovered his ears. "Everything good Ranboo?" I said. He shook his head. "It's too loud." He mumbled. Tommy got up and walked over to the window. "Oi Shut up!!" He said to the rain. Crash! Tommy made an angry look. "I said shut up dickhead!" He continued. I never saw someone have an argument with rain before but ok. Ranboo let out a soft laugh while he watched Tommy arguing at the rain. I smiled. Soon enough the rain slowed down. "Good! If you make any more noise imma fight you" Tommy held up fist to the window. Now me and Ranboo were both laughing. "Oi, who are you laughing at?!" Tommy said. "You!" I said in between my laughs. Then all of us were laughing together. I quickly looked at the time. "Shoot. I need to get home!" I said, grabbing my bag. "Awww!" Tommy whined. We all walked down the stairs. "See you tomorrow!" Ranboo said as I walked out the door. "Bye guys!" I smiled. 

A/n: 14 haha funny number chapter anyways this is kinda a short chapter because i couldnt figure out whatelse to write. 

I dont know how many times i say this but really thank you for reading this i work really hard on this. Im trying to get as many chapters i can do! I really appericate all the nice comments, votes, really anything! It brings me some motivation to write more chapters!! :] 

also again if i ever miss ANY trigger warnings i could put for something please tell me so i can fix it! I dont fully know what is triggering to people and whats not so i can't get everything and i apologize if i do miss any!

Word count: 782