Chapter 22 - The gang

Tommy pov:

Phil finally rove up to pick us up from school. "How was school?" He asked. "Pretty good, we made a new friend! His name is Purpled!" Ranboo smiled. "That's good." Phil said, pulling out the school grounds. "Wilbur finally talked to Sally" Techno laughed. "Shut up!!" Wilbur hit Techno in the head. "That's a start" I laughed. Wilbur has told me about Sally and how he really likes her. It was my advice to talk to her, glad he took it. "Whatever." Wilbur rolled his eyes.

We made it to the house and I quickly ran upstairs. I threw my backpack on my bed and grabbed out my homework. I wanted to play with the others later so might as well start my homework now. Of course the math teacher gave us the most work. I could barely understand this crap. Ranboo did his homework in class, like a nerd. I could ask him for help.

I walked down stairs and saw some unfamiliar faces on the couch. The people were playing a game with Techno and Wilbur. I looked over to the kitchen where Phil and Ranboo were chatting. I walked past the teenagers into the kitchen. "Hey Tommy, sorry I forgot to tell you that they were bringing company." Phil said. "Oh! It's fine. I actually came down because I needed help with math." I explained. "I could help you." Phil said. He helped me with my homework and then I was walking back to my room. "Haha! I killed you Sap!!" Techno laughed. "No fair, I want a rematch." A boy I assumed was Sapnap said. "No this is your fourth rematch. Me and Sally want a turn." Wilbur called. I looked over next to Wilbur to see a woman. Her hair was pink with green tints. She is exactly how Wilbur described her as. I sat at the stairs and watched them play.

There was a man in a green hood next to the "Sapnap'' person. Next to Sally was another woman, she had blonde hair. Another person sat next to Techno. He wore a blue shirt and had some clout googles. And then Wilbur made eye contact with me. Crap. "Oh hey Tommy." He said. Techno always turned to see me. I quickly walked over to the group. "Hey." I said nervously. I was literally caught spying on them. "Hi!" The girl next to Sally waved. "I'm Niki! Wil's friend." She introduced herself. "Sally, nice to meet you." Sally smiled. "Um, I'm George." The guy next to Technk said. "Sapnap and this is Dream." Sapnap said, pointing to the guy in the hood. Now I had a closer look, Dream had a smile mask on his face. All the kids continued playing the game.

I quickly ran upstairs remembering my plans with my friends. I put my homework into my bag and turned on my PC. I opened up discord and joined the call. "Hey!" I said. "Hi Tommy." Purpled said. "We were about to make a world so hurry up!" Tubbo hurried me. Ranboo quickly walked in the room. He turned his PC on and joined the call. "Sorry I'm late!" He apologized. "Its fine! We haven't even started anything." Drista laughed. We joined the world and began to play. We could hear the laughter from downstairs. "Wait, is that my brother?" Drista asked. "What?" I questioned. "That was Dream's laugh!" She began laughing. "Oh yeah Wil and Techno have friends over." Ranboo mentioned. "Then that's where he went." Drista thought out loud. "Where's our house again?" Purpled asked. I wrote the coords in the chat so everyone can remember. We made this big house, I say we did a great job on it. "Tommy, Ranboo! Dinner!!" We heard Phil called. We told the others we had to go. We quickly ran down the stairs for dinner.

A/N: Incase you didn't see my annoucement. I have forgotten my ideas for this fanfic and lost intrested in making it. So i will be ending it soon :(

One a happier note Ill make a new fanfic I'm thinking of trying a ship fanfic and i have a few ships i might want to do but you can still give suggestions! Also i wont make smut fanfics so keep that in mind :]

The ships are: Dnf, Wilbur x Sally, Karlnap [idk if quackity ok with ship fanfic so you can tell me if he ok] but suggestions are opened! i deeply apologize for making the fanfic have to end bc i felt like the other chapters were getting a little boring so yeah