Chapter 17 - The mall

Tommy pov:

I woke up wrapped in a blanket next to Wilbur who was still asleep. "Morning sleepyhead number one." I turned to see Technoblade. "Why were you two sleeping down here? Your beds work fine." He continued. "Well I came down to get something to drink but Wil was already coming down too, so we chatted and well, I guess we both fell asleep down here." I laughed. Techno walked over to Wil and he shook Wilbur lightly. "Hmm, leave me alone." He mumbled, turning his head away from Techno. "No." Techno continued shaking him. "What do you want?" Wilbur said. "You were sleeping in my spot." Techno pushed WIlbur off the couch and sat down. "What day is it?" WIlbur groaned. "Saturday." Techno put his feet on Wilbur's back. "Get off!!" He tried to squeeze his way out. He managed to get out from under Techno's feet after a few tries. He got up and sat next to Techno on the couch. Technoblade reached for the remote and turned on the TV.

Then a tired Ranboo walks down the stairs and flops on the couch. "Good morning." I said to him. He nodded in response. I didn't even notice that Phil wasn't down cooking breakfast already. "Where's Phil?" I questioned. "Still sleep probably." Techno shrugged. "He always sleeps in on the weekends." Wilbur smiled. "Oh." I said, sitting back watching Techno tried to find something interesting to watch. Soon he found something to watch and me, Techno, and Ranboo sat watching the TV. Wilbur sat on his phone doing who knows what.

Soon, Phil walked down the stairs. "Morning everyone!" He smiled. "Good morning." Wilbur and Techno said. "Morning." I said. I looked over to see Ranboo, who was sleeping again. "I'll start making breakfast." Phil said, walking to the kitchen. Wilbur jumped up from the couch. "I want to help!!" He ran into the kitchen. Me and Techno continued watching tv on the couch. Then Ranboo woke up and looked around then watched the TV. "Foods ready!" Phil called. Everyone who was on the couch got up tiredly, and walked to the kitchen. It was a regular meal with some eggs and grits. Nothing special. "So what is everyone planning to do today?" Phil questioned. "Can we go to the mall?" Wilbur suggested, excitingly. "Everyone wants to do that today?" Phil questioned. I shrugged. Ranboo nodded. "Sure I guess." Techno said. "Well then all of you get ready after you finish then we can go to the mall." Phil said.

Once we pulled into the mall, Wilbur practically jumped out the car. We followed him into the mall. "So, I'll let you guys run around but keep your phones on you and when I text you guys we are about to come, come back over here. Alright?" Phil told us. We nodded in agreement. "And stick together ok? No fighting over the stores." Phil said, looking at Techno and Wilbur. He handed each of us some money to spend. "Now go have fun! Stay safe." He smiled. Techno started walking off to some store. Wilbur grabbed me and Ranboo as we ran off after Techno. "Can we go to the guitar store first? It's close!" Wilbur asked. So, we went to the guitar store that Wilbur led us to. He looked at the strings and picks the store had. He brought a few picks then we went on to the next store. It was some clothing store that Techno dragged us to. "Of course it's all your style." Wilbur rolled his eyes, looking at the corsets, capes, and rings that were all around the store. "You never even wore any of this stuff before." Techno laughed. He grabbed a corset and put it around Wilbur, tightening it. "See, it looks fine on you!" Techno said. He brought some rings and earrings from the store. "What store do you want to go to?" Wilbur asked me and Ranboo. I shrugged. "I guess I could use some new clothes." I mumbled. "I know the place!" Wilbur said, grabbing my hand.

We walked into this store with some clothes in my style. How did Wilbur even know I liked this stuff? I never told him anything about clothes. "How did you know-?" I said before getting cut up. "I just know." Wilbur shrugged. "Now go shopping!" He continued. I looked at the shirts and pants that were hung on the racks. I picked out some outfits and showed them to Wilbur. "Go try them on." Techno pushed me towards the dressing room. I tried on each of the outfits I chose, posing in the mirror like I was a model of some sort. Once I finished trying the clothes on I walked out the dressing room. "So? Did you like them?" Ranboo asked. I nodded with a smile. We paid for the clothes then walked out the store. "Im hungryyy." Ranboo whined. "Me too." Techno agreed. "Let's get food then!" Wilbur smiled. We walked over to the food court. There were so many different restaurants lined up together. It's been so long since I walked around a mall like this. "What are we feeling like?" Techno asked. "Sweets!" Wilbur jumped up. "Yeah!" Ranboo smiled. "Sweets it is!" I laughed.

We walked over to a small bakery nearby. There were so many sweets from cupcakes to cookies to cake, everything some kids could ever want. I smelled the sweet smell of all the sweets. We walked up to register. "Hello! What can I get for you today?" The worker smiled. "Can I have a chocolate cupcake, please?" Wilbur asked. "Sure thing!" The worker said. "A red velvet cake for me." Techno said. "May I have a cake pop and a chocolate chip cookie please?" Ranboo smiled at the worker. "Yep!" The worker smiled back. "Birthday cake ice cream please." I said. "Alrighty, anything else?" The worker asked. "No thank you." Techno said giving the money for the food. Once we got our food we sat at a table near one of the windows. "Yum!" Ranboo said, taking a bite into his cake pop. "This cake is pretty good." Techno said. I began eating my ice cream. Somehow it was better than what I expected. "What should we do when we finish?" Ranboo asked. "Well, we haven't gone to a store you wanted." Techno said. "Oh! I don't need anything. I guess the bakery is what I wanted." I smiled. "So then, now what?" Wilbur questioned. "Walk around?" I suggested. Everyone agreed that we will walk around and hope to find something interesting.

We went to a few stores but haven't really found anything too interesting. Ding! "Oh that's my phone." Techno pulled out his phone. "Phil said to be back in 30 minutes." He read the text to us."Well, let's start going back then." Wilbur smiled. "Alright!" Ranboo said. We started our journey back to the front of the mall. "Look Wilbur! It's sally." Techno said out of nowhere. "Where? What? Hide me!" Wilbur hid behind Techno. Techno laughed. "Just joking." "Stop doing that you moron!" Wilbur argued. "What? Who's Sally?" I questioned. "Wil's crush." Techno laughed as we continued walking. "I don't like her!" Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Stop lying to yourself, you always hide behind me when she walks by." Techno said. "Shut up!!" Wilbur pushed Techno. "Whatever." Techno rolled his eyes. I laughed as I watched the two brothers fight. "There's Phil!" Ranboo pointed out. He waved to us as we walked over to him. "Everyone had fun?" Phil asked us. "Yep!" Wilbur smiled. "That's good, come on, let's get home." Phil said as we began to walk out the mall.

A/N: So school has started for me :( so the updates might be a little slower now but i will try to make them long! Idk why i made this chapter about the mall i just wanted to go to one since i havent been in a while. 

Word count: 1334