Chapter 16 - Nice warm glass of Milk

Ranboo pov:

Once we finished dinner I went over to my computer and started playing the minecraft world we made earlier, hoping to get some better stuff for me and Tubbo. Tommy soon joined me to play together. We went mining for ores and hunting for food. We tried to build a house but it kept getting blown up so we gave up. Later Tubbo joined on his account and he built us a house as we gathered more things. The house Tubbo built for us was pretty bgi an nicer than what me and Tommy built. We also spawn-proof the area so we won't have so many mobs coming for us. "Aw fuck." Tommy siad. "Hm?" I responded. "Creeper blew something up again." He sighed. "Have any dirt?" He asked me. I walked to where he was then gave him some dirt.

We played for a few hours before me and Tubbo said we were tired and wanted to get some sleep in before school. I turned off my pc and walked over to grab some PJs. I walked into the bathroom to change my clothes and came back to Tommy also in his PJs. "Night Tommy." I said climbing into my bed. "Goodnight." Tommy responded, turning off the light as he climbed into his bed.

Tommy pov:

I can't fucking sleep. I have been sitting on my phone for a few hours now. It's almost 4am and I have school tmr. I sighed trying to find something to do. Maybe if i get a glass of water or something will help me go to sleep. I got out ym bed slowly, trying to not make any noise and walked to the door. I looked back making sure I hadn't woken up Ranboo then I opened the door, closing it behind me. I walked down to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Right as I was about to grab some milk I heard a voice behind me. "Whatcha up to?" I turned around and saw Wilbur. "Thirsty." I mumbled."Same." Wilbur said, grabbing two glasses from the cabinet. I poured the milk in both of them. "We could warm the milk up, it might make us somewhat tired." Wilbur said. I nodded. We put our milk into the microwave and warmed them up.

"So why can't you sleep?" I asked him as we sat on the couch drinking our warm milk. "I was up trying to come up with some lyrics for another song and lost track of time I guess." Wilbur laughed softly. "What about you?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Just couldn't sleep." I sighed. "I thought Techno was down here when I heard someone opening the fridge. He is usually up at this time, guess he was tired today." Wilbur laughed. Once we finished our drinks Wilbur put them into the sink then came back to the couch. I guess we were both trying to tired the other out because we both kept talking to each other even though we were both pretty tired. It wasn't that long until my eyes started to close as I drifted off to sleep, listening to WIlbur talk about whatever he was telling me.

A/N: Its shorter than what I would usually do but I just wanted to get something out since I been on a lot of vacations recently and with me starting school again. I also didn't know what to write so I just put something together. I don't know if the chapters will get a little more shorter with school happening again but i will try my best to have some longer ones out. <3

Word count: 607