Alfredo

It was too much early when Tara decided to join Cuddy on a run, too early for House's sake, who couldn't sleep after being awakened by the noises Tara managed to do opening and closing drawers.

" Why are you going to run at 6 am? Are you crazy? Who wakes up to sweat and get uselessly tired?" House asked his girlfriend, who was putting on a sports bra while he openly stared at her " Plus, you have the body people run for, why would you run ?"

" Love, I don't exercise for being hot. The hotness is a matter of confidence. I exercise to be healthy."

" Hey, your aunt sent me some pictures of you in a cheerleading uniform during your time in Hopkins. I'm finally putting a picture frame on my office."House said, still in bed and not looking forward to getting up.

" Damn it, I regret that they liked you so damn much."

" They are unusually nice for parents. Plus, your aunt sends me embarrassing pictures of you and your uncle tells me the stories."

" How lovely, three people getting together to make my life a living hell. Aren't you guys supposed to love me ?"

" I don't love waking up early because you are going off to run with She-Evil."

" Calm down, looks like Steve McQueen is replacing me." Tara joked after their cat jumped on the bed and started kneading next to House's head while rubbing its head on the man's beard.

" Shame on you, Tara. You left me for Cuddy."

" I will be back very soon, I still have work to do."

" Running around with your boss and she isn't even letting you have a free day. Sucking up after her didn't work ?"

" Keep saying this and I won't be sucking you anytime soon." Tara joked and pecked his lips as in saying 'bye', but House managed to turn the kiss into something hotter, soon they were making out, and his hands were inside her sports bra " No, sir. As hot as you are, I need to go. And Steve is looking at us, it's weird."

Steve was intently watching them from House's side. Tara made her way towards the door.

" Damn it, Cuddy manages to cockblock me even when she is far far away." House yelled from the bedroom.

" She lives six blocks away, that isn't far." Tara yelled back with a laugh and left.

House grinned and was about to go back to sleep when he felt something poking him on his side. Steve was kneading him.

" Go away, freaky biscuit-making cat." House muttered to the animal, who completely ignored him and curled up with its head resting on House's side. The limping doctor just rolled his eyes and started to stroke the cat's head, making him purr "Don't tell anyone otherwise you're becoming Asian barbecue."

_______________________________
Meanwhile, Tara was running towards a park nearby where Cuddy agreed to meet her.

Tara and Cuddy greeted and gossiped a little bit before finally setting off on a run. They ran for a long time when they finally decided to go back to Cuddy's place, where Tara could drink some water and Cuddy could take a look at how the fixing of her roof was going.

" A hole on your roof?" Tara asked out of breath, running alongside Cuddy.

" Yeah, the rain did it, but I'm sure Alfredo can fix it."

" Alfredo ?"

"He is my fix-it guy, he's quite nice but tends to take a little while to finish his job, which makes me breathe down his neck at all times."