Sebastian

" I hate carpooling with you. Look at the way you drive." House commented to Tara, who just missed running over another person.

" Your car is a death trap, that thing is old and mine has way more comfortable." Tara said to her boyfriend, whose hands were caressing her tight " Stop this, I get horny and we are almost at work."

" I have an old ass car. We can go home, have a long sex session and then we can still use the 'my car broke' apology."  House said with a small smirk when Tara sighed.

" As much as I'd love that, people now know that we love together and that I have a perfectly functioning car."

" Not a perfectly functioning driver, though." House commented and Tara shot him a dirty look.

" Shut up and go back to caressing my leg." Tara said to him with a smile, she had to admit that she wasn't the best driver.

" Thank you very much." House said with a small grin and put his hand back on her leg.

Tara was about to park on her spot when House squeezed her leg.

" Park on mine, closer to the door. One of the perks of being a cripple is walking less." House joked about his own disability.

" You are a cripple because you do walk less. With one leg less." Tara shot back with a grin and House laughed " People will think that I'm being an idiot who disrespects those spots."

" Tell them you're humping a cripple."

" Ever saw what happened to Gabbie in Desperate Housewives when she tried to pull this one?" Tara asked him with a raised eyebrow but parked there anyway.

" Stop spoiling it for me."

" Unlike you, who hasn't been taking many cases. I have a full day and still manage to keep up with my series."

" I work less but I work smarter. You lose more patients than I."

" I am a cardio and trauma girl, half of my patients are already half dead." Tara joked and kissed his cheek before they entered to hospital " Au revoir."

" House, Tara. I need you both." Cuddy intercepted the couple, Tara made a sad face at House before they went back.

" Pretend that you haven't heard the she-devil, just keep walking." House pretended to whisper to her but made sure that Cuddy was able to hear it. Tara snickered but complied and walked towards Cuddy, pulling House by his free arm along with her.

" Morning, Lisa."

" What's good about seeing you first thing in the morning?"

" My office, now." Cuddy said to House and turned to Tara with a softer expression " Please."

They went to her office and Cuddy handed Tara a magazine with Sebastian Charles' face on its cover.

" Selling subscriptions? I heard twenty and you get a new bike."

" Hum." Tara simply said and House stared at her, it was rare for her to be at a loss of words. He shot her a look that she responded with a sheepish grin.

"Dr. Sebastian Charles collapsed during a presentation at Stoia Tucker."

"Really? Crushed under the weight of his own ego?" House said with his usual sarcasm.

"Wow. Is there nobody you admire?" Cuddy asked House.

"Well, Tara here can blow a-" House was stopped by his girlfriend elbowing him on the ribs.

"He thinks it's TB." Cuddy handled House the chart and turned to Tara " He also requested you, Tara."

" I don't have anything scheduled, but it is weird the humanitarian taking away the best surgeon of the entire hospital to just agree that he has TB." Tara commented.