One gets a baby

" I love this place." Tara said as she sunbathed by the pool of their new house while House swam around.

" Come on in, you can't get overheated while carrying my spawn."

" Any of your spawns should be used to hot and dark placed like-" Tara shot back with a smirk but he cut her off.

" My balls." House said cheekily.

" I was going to say hell, but your option is funnier and scientifically accurate." Tara said as she turned her magazine cover towards House.

The cover was a picture of herself and the magazine was one of the most famous medical publications worldwide, the title was 'The Hands of Future' and she looked as beautiful as ever.

" Show off." House said as he threatened to splash her as she held the magazine.

" I look gorgeous." Tara said, " I barely look pregnant at this one and I do admit that I'm huge at the moment, the photographer was awesome."

" Look at the bright side, people who look as amazing as you do aren't usually on the cover of medical magazines, you're expected on playboys."

" Still mad at me?" Tara asked with a slight smirk.

" Tara, you climbed the roof of this three-story house to clean it up. YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" House exclaimed.

Tara shot him a playful smirk and he knew that glint on her eyes all too well, she did that whenever she was up to no good, and she was always up to mischief.

" Do you know the perks of having a huge terrain with many acres and no neighbors close by?" Tara said with a smirk as he hand pulled the string that kept her tiny bikini on, " Complete privacy."

House watched in awe as she removed her bikini top.

" Still angry at me?" Tara asked with a slight smirk.

" Angry? How could I ever be mad at a beautiful wife with gigantic tits?" House shot back with a smirk of his own.

" We should use the jacuzzi as we planned." Tara said with a small smirk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wilson was at Amber's apartment, the one the couple shared after he finalized his third divorce when his ex-wife called, telling him that House's parents were looking for him at his old place.

" Shit. Don't tell them where he lives." Wilson said on the phone.

" Well, I told them where you live, deal with your drama yourself." His ex said before she hung up, leaving him speechless and Amber with an expectant look on her face, she wanted to know what made him so pale.

" House's parents are coming, they went to his old place but looks like their son 'forgot' to mention he moved away a while ago." Wilson said as picked up his keys.

" Sounds like him to be messed up to this extent." Amber joked, " Wait, are you leaving? JAMES WILSON, ARE YOU LEAVING ME TO DEAL WITH YOUR FRIEND'S PARENTS?"

" I love you." Wilson said with a puppy expression and Amber sighed.

" I'll give them House's address. They dropped the bomb on your ex, who dropped the bomb on me, who will finally let House deal with his own parents." Amber muttered, " I'll want compensation for this."

" Vacation to wherever you'd like?" Wilson negotiated.

" Fine, better be expensive. Dealing with House is hell, dealing with the people who messed up him into the person he became is worse than hell."