Photograph

" Greg, wake up!" Tara exclaimed and House turned to look at the clock on his nightstand, it was 2 am.

The fact that Tara was smiling indicated that nothing serious was happening at the moment and she just wanted something.

" I love you but it better be important or I'll sleep on the couch." House mumbled and scratched his eyes with his fists before sitting up and turning to Tara with his full attention.

" He's moving." Tara said wide-eyed and House's hand instantly touched her belly " Can you feel it?"

" You're just 19 weeks along, will be quite some time before I feel anything. What's it like?"

" I confused him with diarrhea, you know the flutters you get when you're about to shit a lot?" Tara said plainly and House nodded horrified before leveling down with her bump.

" Your mother just compared you moving around with shit, block your baby ears." House said to her womb and Tara laughed.

" By the way, Wilson is commanding us to go to parenting classes. There's one tomorrow after work." House said as he caressed her bump under the covers.

" Fine, let's go. I have no clue when it comes to changing diapers or how to breastfeed." Tara admitted.

" Do you want to breastfeed?"

" No idea, I mean, I do but I won't pressure myself with doing it like some people do. I don't know how much milk I'll produce, or if it's enough for him."

" Judging the size of your cannons, the kid will have enough to eat until he is 18." House's hands were now on her breasts " Are they still tender?"

" No."

" Good." House said before he pulled her above him and kissed her lips.

" How did you know that I wanted this?" Tara asked with a smile before kissing him again as their tongues fought for dominance.

" I know you better than I know myself." House whispered when they parted to regain their breathing.

Tara pulled the shirt she stole from him off her frame before kissing him again. She felt his hands caressing her long legs as she straddled him.

________________________________________________________________________________

" Tara, wake up, we will be late for your weird ass yoga." House gently stirred his wife awake, he was wearing his usual jogging pants and shirt. Tara was cuddling Steve as she slept and the cat shot House a dirty look at being woken up.

" It's prenatal yoga, prevents tearing." Tara mumbled, still half sleeping as she got up " I want my energy back, your child is draining me."

" Today at 2 am when he was moving around all cute he was OUR child. When he drains you he's all mine?"

" Yeah, like father, like son. You are the reason I'm so tired now."

" You almost attacked me, look at this hickey on my neck." House commented as he watched her look for something to wear " You look pregnant."

" No shit, Sherlock. " Tara said with a smirk at the obviousness.

" Everyone was saying you looked pregnant before to make you happy, you look like you're pregnant now. When you began showing it looked like you had too much for lunch." House admitted and Tara looked at herself in the mirror after putting on her sports bra and leggings.

" I'll admit that I look amazing." Tara said as she caressed her belly before celebrating " Plus, no stretch marks yet."

" You've been going to the dermatologist more often than to the OB/GYN." House commented "But the genetic factor also helps a lot. Your mother had stretch marks during her first pregnancies?"