Vogler

" Wake up. It's your phone ringing. " House told the woman sleeping next to him.

" Yes. But If I'm right, you work at PPTH too. So you have to get up and go to work as much as I do."

" Shower sex ?" He opened one bright blue eye and asked her hopefully.

" No. I just got back from Pilates, my whole body is aching. I can feel all my muscles contracting. "

" Don't be such a drama queen. Take an Advil and that's it. "

"  Pot calling the kettle black. That sounds quite hypocritical coming from the Vicodin lover. "

" Go get ready. " House muttered and went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Sometime later, Tara came back using a black Givenchy dress that clung to her curves.

" Woah. What's the occasion ?"

" New chairman, some Vogler dude. He is a billionaire that thinks health should be sold and will make a tearful speech about his hard life and his purpose of donating a hundred million dollars to the Hospital. "

" He's going to be a pain in everyone's ass. Just like a surgeon unable to make toast that makes me cook her breakfast."

" I've never heard of this woman. Must be really good at sex to make up do this against your will. "

" She is. And this black dress really accentuates your body. " He kissed her neck and pulled her against the kitchen counter.

" You have to shower and I have to eat. We need to be quick. " She muttered while he kissed her neck and gave small bites on the skin of that part of her body.

She sat over the counter and kissed him hard. He sprawled her legs and positioned himself in the middle, his hands were under her overpriced dress and found the red lacy panties.

" I knew it. I always get the color right. "

" Shut up and keep going." She arched back when he hit a spot next to her ear, pulled down her panties, and undid his sweatpants.

She kissed his mouth and trailed little kisses till she found his earlobe. She started to play with it and went to his new when he entered her with force. She moaned loudly.

"House!" She moaned out his name. 

" Say my name." He whispered in her ear.

" Doctor House. "

" My FIRST name, you aren't fucking a teacher. "

" Greg. " She muttered and he went faster "GREG !!!"

" I thought your whole body was aching. " House mocked after they separated and fixed themselves.

House limped back to his room to get ready for the day. Tara left first so that they wouldn't be seen arriving together. Her black Range Rover was harder to recognize, but that old car of his was undeniably House's car. And the attachment he had to that piece of junk wouldn't let him sell it.

" Good morning, Cuddy. " Tara told her boss.

" Morning, Tara. The meeting is about to begin. You look a little tired. "

" I'm having Pilates lessons in the mornings. My body is getting used to it."

" Your dress looks amazing. "

" Thank you. "

" Vogler will be here in 20. Let's go to the reunion. "

The women walked and chatted together as they made their way towards the reunion's place. It was Tara's first meeting as a counsel member and she was excited and frightened about all of this. The meeting was as she expected, the Vogler guy came, and Cuddy stroked his ego. He gave a tearfully boring speech about his dad's Alzheimer and that he wanted to find the cure for cancer and all the things men say when they want to make profit out of a Hospital using doctors as Muppets. She clapped in a fake way and rolled her eyes when no one was staring.