Meeting

House's day was useless and dull. The patient wasn't responding to the treatment and presented mental symptoms, meaning that the kid was going insane. After hours and hours cooped up inside the hospital with no valid theory and no good results, he decided to go to a bar and drink his way into a diagnosis. 

He choose a bar close to the hospital and sat in the darkest corner he could find, he just wanted to drink alone and focus on his task at hand. He wrote the symptoms on a napkin and tried to focus on all the diseases he could think of.

" It's yelling Multiple Sclerosis." A gorgeous brown-haired woman with remarkable green eyes said before she sat at the booth next to him with her own drink. She was well-dressed and looked young.

 " Takes quite some time to diagnose. He doesn't have all this time. " House answered as if he was with his team.

" Six months for testing and all that jazz. But how much time he has doesn't annul the fact that he has the disease, just that it will be harder for the doctors to figure it out. But here says that he has had the symptoms for 2 weeks, and can't progress this fast. Was he vaccinated ?" Tara asked the doctor.

" Yes. "

" The parents too? Some people are unvaccinated freaks but still protect their kids in a rare act of brilliance."

" He looks like his parents, but I'm sure he is adopted, some characteristics like his cleft chin are autosomal dominant." House commented, looking up at the gorgeous woman " I'm sure you are a doctor, probably a surgeon, you are too vain to be wearing short nails if they had no practical use for you. You look too young, straight out of the womb to be permitted to mess up people's inside."

" I've been recently hired to work around here." 

" Let me guess. Prodigy kid that ended high school when she was wearing diapers. One of those overachievers. "

" Yes."

" You're here because you have no personal life, just a job."

" You are as alone as I am, no ring on your finger, and being alone at a bar in the wee hours of dawn indicates that you don't have an angry significant other waiting for you back home. Loneliness isn't bad when you are young and hot like me."

"Saving my virginity for the right person, I stuck my finger on a purity ring and in so many other things." House said sarcastically.

" Well. Since I'm new here and I don't know anyone else, I should buy you a drink to celebrate my new job." Tara said as she invited herself to sit beside him.

" Pick your poison, can't refuse free stuff especially when they come from someone who looks hot enough to be a stripper."

" Tequila. I'm not a stripper, but I do have a killer lap dance."

" You're trying to get me drunk before you use my body for your dirty deeds?"

"Is it working?" The woman shot back with a raised eyebrow.

" Bring the shots." 

"Let's play I've never. " The brunette asked him with a tequila bottle, salt and some lemons.

"Childish, but it's free so whatever." House rolled his eyes.

"I'm Tara by the way. " She offered her hand to shake.

" Greg. " He shook her hand.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning House woke up with a headache and everything was too bright. Judging the condoms on the floor... He had sex but the partner was nowhere to be seen. His leg suddenly started to hurt so he went to the hospital to forget about the pain.