𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

HI GUYS I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CAUSE THERE'S A SHORTAGE OF MITSUYA X READER AND HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. SO HERES THE STORY
___________________________________

"I feel close
Well, maybe I'm not, heaven knows" -dayglow

"I feel closeWell, maybe I'm not, heaven knows" -dayglow

"I'm too tired for this shit." you groaned as you slammed your hand on your alarm clock. After contemplating if school was really worth it for a couple minutes, you finally got out of bed.

After brushing your teeth and fixing your hair, you opened your window and stuck your hand out to check the weather since you didn't trust the weather app. Although it would get warmer during the day, you still decided to throw on a black zip up on top of your school uniform.

Walking downstairs, you heard the muffled voices of your parents talking to each other which was weird since they don't get along.

"Good morning (N/N)!" your mother beamed. She placed a kiss on your forehead and settled a plate of breakfast down for you.

"Good morning Ma! The food looks great by the way." you said with a smile.

You looked up at your dad and saw he was reading the newspaper. He didn't even bother to acknowledge you or say good morning.

After finishing your food, you slid on your shoes and made you way out of your apartment. You didn't see Mitsuya around but you figured he'd catch up to you since you two take the same route to school.

You put in your headphones to mute out any other sounds but felt someone yank out one of your headphones.

"How many times do I have to tell you (Y/N) you
need to stop listening to music while walking." Mitsuya said sternly.

You met him through the design club at your school and instantly clicked.

You shook your head. "No, because then I cant create fake scenarios in my head." He laughed at your remark.

"Want a headphone?" You asked. "Who would want to listen to your trash music?" He glanced at you over his shoulder while snickering

"You're acting like I didn't put you on to every song in your playlist." "I'm just playing with you, gimme the headphone."

Because of how short the headphones were you had to get closer to each other. The close proximity kind of made you nervous but not enough for him to notice.

Fuck fuck stop it (Y/N) this is normal you would feel this way if it was any other guy right? Yeah, it's just 'cause you're not used to someone being so close to you. Yeah, that's it.

Even though you and Mitsuya are friends you didn't really know him. You knew he loved sewing and design. You knew he liked graffiti and other forms of art. You knew he was the captain of the second division in Toman. You were bound to figure it out anyway. But you didn't know anything too personal about him such as his childhood and friends.

He snapped you out of your thoughts with his laughter. You realized what just happened. Your music was on shuffle and an anime opening played. You yanked the headphone out of his ear.

"There's no way you put this on your playlist (Y/N)" he said with tears in his eyes.

"It's a good song!" you exclaimed.

"I'll admit the song is nice but the anime is trash." "Because you slept in the first 3 minutes of the first episode." You said while getting a flashback of that night.

Mitsuya had a habit of climbing through your window in the middle of the night. Sometimes he would be bruised and bloody which worried you but you decided not to pry until he eventually told you. That night, after patching him up, you decided to put on an episode it Jujutsu Kaisen but he didn't even make it through the opening.

"I slept because it was boring I don't like action anime I prefer romance."

"Who would've thought the Captain of the Second Division liked watching people fall in love." you teased.

"Does it distract you from your boring love life?" you laughed.

"Shut up." he jokingly hit you with his shoulder.

After walking into school together, he asked to see your schedule. He was disappointed to find out that you didn't have any classes together until the end of the day.

You had double physics as your first two lessons but at least you had Hakkai in that class so it would be that boring.

You walked into your class and saw Hakkai sitting in the back corner. The desk next to him didn't have a bag but only a water bottle. He waved at you to come sit next to him. You made your way to him and watched as he removed the water bottle from the desk signifying that he saved that spot for you.

"You look shitty. But that's nothing out of the norm." he said.

"Haha very funny. I just couldn't sleep last night."

You noticed the teacher walk in the classroom and set his book down with a slam, catching everyone's attention.

He cleared his throat before saying "Alright folks! We're already behind on the syllabus this year so we'll be starting immediately. Open you books to page-"

You tuned out his voice and groaned in sync with Hakkai. Physics was your least favorite subject and it was the only subject you actually struggled in.

In the middle of your zoning out session, you heard a lot of commotion coming from outside. "Everyone stay inside. Excuse me." the teacher said as he left the classroom. Of course, no one listened and ran out of to see what was going on.

You heard a bunch of kids chanting "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!". They were standing around two kids. You recognized the mess of lilac hair punching the kid under him.
____________________________________
Tell me if you guys want longer chapters! :)